Would you consider Aborigines black?

Daps
Not at all, its just that AA's get berated and accused all the time of trying to claim everyone as black, when they feel like they're not.

Ive heard outside of America, "black" people prefer to identify by their tribe/culture/nationality/, not just under the umbrella term of "blackness," so thats what I go by. If you say you're black, then great, but like I said I won't go outta my way to police someone else's identity.

They get berated by who?

Forget what you've heard outside of America, question is have you even been outside of America? :sodomites:

You're making this up.. no we do not "prefer" to identify by tribe/culture/nationality. Us Africans already know that we are black, we just tend to be more nationalistic because we're proud of where we come from , so you're damn right I'm gonna be on the frontline telling everybody that I am Team243 all day everyday :sodomites: . Unless of course you have a problem with Africans identfying by tribes and thus showing the world how diverse Africa is :theauthority:

I know its a strange concept for AA's since most of yall don't know your country of origin but this is how we roll over here :theauthority:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what they are?

Asian? Dark like those people from Fiji and India

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For the millionth time: yes. So is it that y'all are doing the same math as white supremacists with the whole "racially pure" bullshyt? Most of you are not 100% African so you wouldn't even pass your own stupid ass test. I will write it again just because: What percentage African is enough to be considered black? 50%? No cause people try to say Obama isn't black. Is Michelle black? She looks like massa got to one of her ancestors. Let's say she is 75% African so she qualifies. Now their kids are like 63% African so they qualify too. So now Obama is the only non Black but has black kids. So why couldn't Obama's non Black mom have a black kid? If the above sounds stupid it's CAUSE IT IS. Smart dumb niqqa thinking at it's finest. Stop trying to divide us up. We need all the soldiers we can get.

Breh, Aboriginees are 0% recent African. This is the epitome of smart dumb shyt.

Daps
Reppin
X
Now what about these people:
640px-Handicrafts_seller.JPG

3bf5dfa6ad3157af021a7858682e5095.jpg
3883580193_62f4bf7d10.jpg

3529188944_eeaaceb27b.jpg
bangalore-31.jpg

I would if they self-identified as/were African descendent. Look at the two women in the back, they look a lot like the rest of the people you posted but they're from the Siddi ethnic group, it's been thousands of years since their ancestors were stolen from Africa and they likely have extensive admixture but they're black just the same

1373329982-africanindian-festival-siddis-nyas-underway-in-india_2237744.jpg

Also, see the Paniya people. India's more diverse than many Indians would have you believe.
8682733623_ebb24e2240_b.jpg

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Not at all, its just that AA's get berated and accused all the time of trying to claim everyone as black, when they feel like they're not.

Ive heard outside of America, "black" people prefer to identify by their tribe/culture/nationality/, not just under the umbrella term of "blackness," so thats what I go by. If you say you're black, then great, but like I said I won't go outta my way to police someone else's identity.

When African Americans leave the country, they go by American

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Breh, Aboriginees are 0% recent African. This is the epitome of smart dumb shyt.

"Recent". This is what we call a qualifier. Take that word out and see how much sense your post makes.

The first Africans to walk the Earth are not recent either. I don't think that matters one way or the other.

Daps
Reppin
X
They get berated by who?

Forget what you've heard outside of America, question is have you even been outside of America? :sodomites:

You're making this up.. no we do not "prefer" to identify by tribe/culture/nationality. Us Africans already know that we are black, we just tend to be more nationalistic because we're proud of where we come from , so you're damn right I'm gonna be on the frontline telling everybody that I am Team243 all day everyday :sodomites: . Unless of course you have a problem with Africans identfying by tribes and thus showing the world how diverse Africa is :theauthority:

I know its a strange concept for AA's since most of yall don't know your country of origin but this is how we roll over here :theauthority:

It's funny how you don't see that you're now being as insulting to African Americans as a lot of us stereotype/make African out to be? This is why we can't have nice things.

I stick with my group and you stick with yours:francis:

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
agreed. "black" is basically a reserved term for african americans in the US.
Only because race is still such a crippling force in the americas due to your history.

A black man in the UK will be identified as Nigerian/Jamaican/Ghanian etc. It doesn't mean they aren't seen as black, it just means it's so obvious due to context that it's not necessary. That doesn't mean there's less racism, it's just that referring to yourself as black is pointless - clearly I am.

However, in the americas as your nationality lies there, black carries that much more meaning. It's the only thing that you have to separate your identity.

It doesn't mean its only reserved for Americans, it just means it has far more meaning to you, than a Congolese man born in Germany.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would if they self-identified as/were African descendent. Look at the two women in the back, they look a lot like the rest of the people you posted but they're from the Siddi ethnic group, it's been thousands of years since their ancestors were stolen from Africa and they likely have extensive admixture but they're black just the same

1373329982-africanindian-festival-siddis-nyas-underway-in-india_2237744.jpg

Also, see the Paniya people. India's more diverse than many Indians would have you believe.
8682733623_ebb24e2240_b.jpg

I reserve the term "Black" for anyone with recent African ancestry. All these people from India I just call them "dark-skinned Indians". People from Melanesia I just call them "melanesian".

they have no recollection of them migrating from Africa

I don't blame them, the shyt happened over 55.000 years ago so I doubt they'd remember it.

Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Recent". This is what we call a qualifier. Take that word out and see how much sense your post makes.

The first Africans to walk the Earth are not recent either. I don't think that matters one way or the other.

I said recent because every human being comes from Africa (cacs, Asians, everyone). You need to read a book breh, this is basic common knowledge :why:.

They're as African as Germanic white people.