Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I have told y'all this over and over. You will never find a chick more loyal than a hairhat.

If you're self conscious about them having 'white womans hair'

just find one with a kinky weave like this

Best-Kinky-Curly-Weave-by-ONYC.jpg

Win. Win.

I love hairhats.
:leon:

weave.png

Proud Black woman :to: I need me a hairhat...

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
This is true to an extent. I am natural and I get more compliments on my hair from whites on avg than my own people. While I do get compliments from AA's,there are also the disapproved looks and remarks.

The few times I have gone out with my girls this summer, I have been approached by an investor, a guy with his own limo franchise, a banker, and electrician. All white guys. And then there are the guys who compliment certain pics on fb, certain meaning the pics of me in a twistout/ fro or twists. It never fails. Blacks may suffer with identity issues with wanting women with curly/ wavy hair and light skin (thanx to our history of course) but whites appreciate African beauty in its original form, from the kinky hair to the chocolate skin and white guys approach more naturals than the black women some black guys hold as a prototype.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This is true to an extent. I am natural and I get more compliments on my hair from whites on avg than my own people. While I do get compliments from AA's,there are also the disapproved looks and remarks.

The few times I have gone out with my girls this summer, I have been approached by an investor, a guy with his own limo franchise, a banker, and electrician. All white guys. And then there are the guys who compliment certain pics on fb, certain meaning the pics of me in a twistout/ fro or twists. It never fails. Blacks may suffer with identity issues with wanting women with curly/ wavy hair and light skin (thanx to our history of course) but whites appreciate African beauty in its original form, from the kinky hair to the chocolate skin and white guys approach more naturals than the women some black guys hold as a prototype.

You just don't care about the black men that give you love. It only matters when white men tell you it looks good.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The few times I have gone out with my girls this summer, I have been approached by an investor, a guy with his own limo franchise, a banker, and electrician. All white guys. And then there are the guys who compliment certain pics on fb, certain meaning the pics of me in a twistout/ fro or twists. It never fails. Blacks may suffer with identity issues with wanting women with curly/ wavy hair and light skin (thanx to our history of course) but whites appreciate African beauty in its original form, from the kinky hair to the chocolate skin and white guys approach more naturals than the black women some black guys hold as a prototype.

They appreciate it so much, they came up with the White standard of beauty :mjlol: