Daps
For how long doe :mjcry: The coli says nothing is forever :mjcry:
giphy.gif

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I clicked on the vid, and then I saw it was 15 minutes. No.

I made it to the first minute.

Now:
I don't agree that women "can't" love men, or that they "don't have the capacity" to love like a man does.
And he is correct - The Bible does not (explicitly) say a woman is to love a man.

I do agree that women and men do not love the same, though. This would've been a good point to develop,
but that wouldn't have been good clickbait.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You sound like a bitter ass simp breh.

Those are your experiences with women. Doesn't mean all women are like that.

And because of your pov i'm gonna assume no woman has truly loved you. Cuz if you had ever had a down female in your life you wouldn't talk about women like that.

If anything women have more love in their hearts then men do. When a female is in love she will completely ignore logic and even her own needs, just to make her dude happy. Majority of females are like that. When they're in love they want to give you all of them.

Men are never as selfless or loyal as females are. And the men who pretend to be selfless and loyal are insecure simps who're trying to guilt women into loving them.

Yea females want a strong dude. Just like males want a feminine chick. Thats the way its supposed to be.
No. Simping is putting women on a pedestal and making them out to be some angelic creatures who are above men. This is the core of simping.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Going beneath the superficial knowledge of a man is what makes me love him more. I personally, learn through observation. What he needs to understand is that women, in general, are passive and indirect. We talk to our girlfriends, and ask them when we should be asking our partners.

I learned from my first marriage, that if people aren't in your relationship, keep them out. They may provide a different perspective but they don't have the full story to give an accurate one.

Edit: you have to be willing to be vulnerable to open up to love someone. I feel like a lot of people today are too afraid of risk, of falling, of getting hurt and too defensive that no one is able to get in.

So women aren't unique?

He sounds like a hurt bitter bytch. Like dude, sorry about what kind of relationships but if you know so much about women, you should've been able to choose better.

You try your best not to talk to women. Yet, you are coming across as if you are the expert. :dead:

Thank God, I'm no longer single and have to deal with dudes like this.

What he's describing is infatuation, rather than love. It's something that happens in both genders.

A man who uses ALL, ALWAYS, NEVER, is a man who thinks too highly of himself.

A man who is wise, knows he knows nothing at all.

Sidenote: I made it through 10 minutes of that bullshyt.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
No. Simping is putting women on a pedestal and making them out to be some angelic creatures who are above men. This is the core of simping.
... and men who pretend to be selfless and loyal are doing exactly that.

And there is different ways to simp. End of the day simp means simple minded.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
... and men who pretend to be selfless and loyal are doing exactly that.

And there is different ways to simp. End of the day simp means simple minded.
So men can only pretend to be selfless and loyal, but women actually are these things? :rudy:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So men can only pretend to be selfless and loyal, but women actually are these things? :rudy:
Yup. Men can be loyal to a point. But men are not selfless. And any dude who pretends to be is running some kinda shytty game.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Western women you mean.

To a large extent... yes..

Yup. Men can be loyal to a point. But men are not selfless. And any dude who pretends to be is running some kinda shytty game.

Women are selfless when giving birth..... not really as they only want the child out of them so the kid can make them feel better <--- narcissistic