Wolf of Wall St.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was trash deal with it white boys
It wasn't trash but it is being over hyped here. I wasn't thrilled by it probably cause of the black people in the movie. I like my white movies to be ALL white, I don't need to see tokens especially when the tokens are bullshiit characters.

There were 4 black people in the film...3 were servers. :camron: They should have just made it an all white film. I woulda enjoyed it better without the tokens.

Oh, the Mammi in the movie got on my nerves too. They had a chick that looked like Aunt Jemima that played the house slave and she was so fukkking annoying. :ill:

"Oh lawd, is the baby okay...oh lawd, the baby." Damn biitch, slavery ended a while ago, you free now.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Anytime Leo was on the mic :dead:
Donnie at the party where he saw Naomi for the first time :dead:
Mad Max :dead:
Leo on the flight to Switzerland :dead:
Cerebral Palsy phase :dead:
We know who you are :beli: Your names on the box :beli:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
this movie was amazing and entertaining from the second it started to the very end. i feel like leo is head and shoulders above every actor right now.

i was ready to pick up a phone and pitch a sale after hearing each of his speeches :banderas:

jonah hill looks like he got next and margot robbie :takedat:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh, this movie felt like it was an hour long. it couldve kept going and it wouldve been amazing. all i wanna do is go to work tomorrow make some sales and do some blow. .........and if its a succesful day ill enjoy a lood

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
breh, this movie felt like it was an hour long. it couldve kept going and it wouldve been amazing. all i wanna do is go to work tomorrow make some sales and do some blow. .........and if its a succesful day ill enjoy a lood
:russ: My field isn't sales. But god damn, this movie makes a nikka wanna get a part time job at a furniture store or something:wow:

Daps
Great film a tad too long IMO and very similar to Goodfellas

Definitely Leo's strongest performance. If anything Hill's performance, while great, was slightly overrated (seemed like a more neurotic Seth from Superbad)

Will def watch again.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie was gay as fukk. no wonder yall like it. warning to those who aint seen it.. if you want to see Leo with a candle in his ass or a scene with room full of naked dudes butt fukking each other then go ahead and watch. I had to cut this sh!t off.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
saw it last night. it was a good movie but a little long. by the end i just wanted the shyt to finish. leo and jonah did their thing tho.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This movie was gay as fukk. no wonder yall like it. warning to those who aint seen it.. if you want to see Leo with a candle in his ass or a scene with room full of naked dudes butt fukking each other then go ahead and watch. I had to cut this sh!t off.

So out of all the abundance of t*ts and vag, the only thing you remembered was leo with a candle in his ass and a scene thats literally a figment of your imagination because it doesnt exist? Ppl exposed themselves everyday on here:lmfao: