With The Success of Homecoming,Why Does DC Not Have A Static Movie In The Works?

Daps
In a quality over quantity world, it sounds great. Marvel seems to focus on quality and the reception is well received. Hopefully, DC doesn't go the FOX route and we see a whole universe come together.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm still confused that D.C. never made a big budget Teen Titans film. If done right, it would PRINT $$$$. But....they'd rather do Batman for tha 1300th time.

:stopitslime:

They got a live-action TV show coming out next year on some Netflix type shyt

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:mjpls:

and DC hasnt been able to do shyt since Nolan da gawd left. why we would expect them to make any logical moves concerning universe expansion :marvelpachaha:

I'm still confused that D.C. never made a big budget Teen Titans film. If done right, it would PRINT $$$$. But....they'd rather do Batman for tha 1300th time.

batman beyond and teen titans would be fire. but its DC we talkin about, somehow they'd fukk that up too

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
Are you sure the box office take from Homecoming was due to the fact that it was a superhero in high school movie or the fact that it was a movie starring the god damn Spider-Man.
Not to mention that it's a good movie with good reviews and positive word of mouth.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

WB always wants all of its dc properties to be gateway properties.
which won't stray to far away from Adam west as batman.
So, they will always shoot themselves in the foot that eliminates any long term fil plans for dc properties.

Art Barr

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls:

and DC hasnt been able to do shyt since Nolan da gawd left. why we would expect them to make any logical moves concerning universe expansion :marvelpachaha:

batman beyond and teen titans would be fire. but its DC we talkin about, somehow they'd fukk that up too
So wonderwoman and making 3 billion is nothing ??

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
So wonderwoman and making 3 billion is nothing ??
You are just counting what they have recently done. The MCU has banked more than DC/Warner ever. You can take it all the way back to Christopher Reeves as Supes. So relatively speaking yeah they haven't done as much and really should be doing better since they have the more 'iconic' superheroes which they are losing their grip on that status every MCU movie that drops.

doublex

Pro
Daps
Static is basically black Spider-Man with electric powers but cooler.

He's currently requested in DC media(Injustice, Young Justice)

Last but not least, tons of young adults such as myself grew up on Static Shock. All things considered, a Static Shock movie in this day and age would be a slam dunk. Static's upbeat personality would be a refreshing change of pace for the DCEU.

The one DCEU movie I would be excited to go see.

I wasn't even impressed by Wonder Woman, which everyone else and their mama raved about, and nothing else on their slate looks promising to me, so as of now I'm ready to give up on this cinematic universe.