Will Smith Reunites w Fresh Prince Cast Mates (You know which Vivian was at the photoshoot)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They need to do reunion movie for Fresh Prince. It's been 21 years since it went off the air. Could have everyone get together for Uncle Phil's funeral. :mjcry:

In fact while we're at it we need reunion movies for Martin, Married with Children, and Living Single.

imagine a one hour reunion type ish on netflix

who wouldnt watch?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The first Aunt Viv be on YouTube talking shyt about Will in the comments. It's sad as hell but it's really her. The epitome of a vindictive woman

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
RIP Uncle Phill.

Ashley looking like a fine piece of chocolate. Hillary not so much.

Daps
Reppin
My Set
The irony is the lightskin mom is married to a brother and the dark skin one a cac.

:russ: that's the way to cookie crumbles a majority of the time...i never see light skin broads with white dudes...just dark skin ones who have that:mjpls: chip on their shoulder. Only light skin broads I see with white dudes are already mixed with white so I don't count it. But everyone brainwashed with the whole light skin drakskin shyt propaganda thanks to the Willy lynch letter but nikkas ain't trying to read or hear that because that'll force them to either stop with the bullshyt or to be a c00n about it and keep the light dark battle alive. shyt is ridiculous.

Don'tMindMe

Rookie
Daps
The irony is the lightskin mom is married to a brother and the dark skin one a cac.[/QUOTE

Tatyana's husband is black , just light skin
Tatyana-Ali-Wedding-4.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man I'd mark out like a pencil neck CAC wearing NWO apparel in 1997 hearing that theme music, if I could get a Netflix reunion special fresh prince coming back together for uncle Phil's funeral

Some jokes some laughter ending with sadness :to:
They told me slow down on the reps breh :sadcam: