Why's the BBC always making anti-US docs?

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I don't think you're getting my point. It's not reality that is offensive. It's the storyteller (the BBC) that is offensive. It's okay for an in-group to criticize that in-group (The US in this case), but when an out-group (The BBC or whoever...) does it, it turns into something else.
:stopitslime:

Nobody likes medicine, so if you don't want to take it, start living healthy...

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I mean, the US loves shytting on every other country,constantly telling them how much better they are than you, saying their the greatest place on Earth.

Americans are by and large brainwashed by these thoughts :yeshrug:

It's only fair play other countries give you the :comeon: and hold up a mirror

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean, the US loves shytting on every other country,constantly telling them how much better they are than you, saying their the greatest place on Earth.

Americans are by and large brainwashed by these thoughts :yeshrug:

It's only fair play other countries give you the :comeon: and hold up a mirror
:ehh: true

I just found the shyt weird while watching a bunch of BBC docs recently. They seem obsessed with the US though. But I guess the US is the most powerful country in the world, so it makes sense :manny:

Juven

All Star
Daps
I enjoy them. They do a good job. These are real problems so who cares who made them

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
They make lots of docs about loads of countries and topics, you're just sensitive about the US ones.

The Scientology doc is anti Scientology and religion not anti-US. Unless you think Ron Hubbard represents America?

You think it's anti-US because you hear the British accent. If it was vice doing to the gang doc would you call it Anti-American , or just judge it based on its quality?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ehh: true

I just found the shyt weird while watching a bunch of BBC docs recently. They seem obsessed with the US though. But I guess the US is the most powerful country in the world, so it makes sense :manny:
If you ever watch vice on HBO (which is fukking great) you'll notice 99% of their content is about problems in other countries instead of the US.

I think it's easier for outsiders to look at another country and see the problems then it is for people to be honest about their own problems.:yeshrug:

It usually takes an outsider to see how fukked up something is because of the normalization of issues that happens when you're around it.