Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta in hip hop history

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Diddy shot the club up because nikkaz threw money at j. Lo. Not diddy some made nikkaz threw all that cash on diddys broad. That sparked shooting. Diddy buss his gun Tru story :takedat: the wolf meech beef is strange. Meech is acquitted for murder. A couple years ago auge knight got shot in miami at a kanye vma party. Suge tried to sue kanye for that. But the shooter was bmf's og crip who ran wit meech and puff. Anyone for info on who shot auge that year? Info? Happened in front kanye game jadakiss in Miami.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I love these types of threads. Props to all that contributed, this shyt is mind blowing. I live in alabama and bmf is deep here or it was, but before jeezy nooooobody knew who them nikkaz were.

Nah.... nikkas in Atlanta did, I was at the titty club one night back in 03 and them nikkas had all the singles in the club. My boy wanted 100 1's and the waitress was like, "We don't have anymore, The BMF is in here tonight!"

My boy was like fukk them nikkas, I want some fukking ones and a dance. One of them heard him and was looking at us like :leostare:. Luckily nothng went down but nikkas definitely knew what was up...

Loud Still Coolin

Daps
Reppin
50 was also never scared of jack. Jack was leanin on Chris lighty over his artist he wanted 50 to deliver on g unit. Never worked out. Jack was a informant at the time tryin dish info to Feds about g unit. 50 cut em loose thanks to tony yayo jack rnb artist never dropped either. 50 won't scared Of the bum. 50 talks to tut to this day. His uncle and tut we're in same prison also. Tupac peob was scared though. But I can't say I ever heard PAC getting raped from non music sources. And jack didn't kill stretch brehs rip stretch it was drug related

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
"Why tupac feared hatian jack the biggest gangsta"

I've stopped being shocked by bread-n-buttaz post. From his random cousin knowing that tupac got raped, hit em up had no effect in new york, tupac repping west la etc. Dude don't understand that hatian jack was working for the police.....THE POLICE. Dude rebuttle is "Yeah he worked for the cops.....but he was a real gangsta :drool:" My dude he wouldn't have done 90% of that gangsta shyt if he never had police protection and backing. That's not gangster.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Diddy shot the club up because nikkaz threw money at j. Lo. Not diddy some made nikkaz threw all that cash on diddys broad. That sparked shooting. Diddy buss his gun Tru story :takedat: the wolf meech beef is strange. Meech is acquitted for murder. A couple years ago auge knight got shot in miami at a kanye vma party. Suge tried to sue kanye for that. But the shooter was bmf's og crip who ran wit meech and puff. Anyone for info on who shot auge that year? Info? Happened in front kanye game jadakiss in Miami.

They couldn't prosecute Meech of the "murder" of Wolf, based on the fact Meech had no weapon on him and always had shooters with him

the DEA and the Justice Department has always been trying to pin "bodies" on meech, cause they could never place him with the "dope" since he been on the radar in 94'....they been on him since the murder of that DEA informant on Buford Highway in ATL during the T. Stuckney trial....the same Stuckney from Detroit whom Proof and Trick Trick ran with....

....they charged Bull instead but it was dropped based on the fact that it was Self Defense..Wolf was the aggressor and drew first.....

and that OG CRIP you referring to "ZIP" and he is NOT in BMF and is actually OLDER than Meech....

He just happened to be at that same venue (miami VMA awards) and has a relationship with Suge as well, he was the one that first introduced Game to Suge , after Diddy passed on him but being that Suge couldn't secure any distribution deal other than a Koch venture....Zip passed him on to Interscope...

Suge got shot by thinking Bu (akon's brother) from the Konvict Camp was a pushover....Suge and the Konvict Camp have had a long running feud...

all the bosses have ties with each other based on the fact that they all have mutual affiliations and "bosses" in the streets.......it's just business to them..sadly the artists are the pawns who take this shyt personally mostly because thier "broke" and haven't been truly empowered by "the bosses" ....and end up being sacrificied like lambs.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Suge got shot by thinking Bu (akon's brother) from the Konvict Camp was a pushover....Suge and the Konvict Camp have had a long running feud...

all the bosses have ties with each other based on the fact that they all have mutual affiliations and "bosses" in the streets.......it's just business to them..sadly the artists are the pawns who take this shyt personally mostly because thier "broke" and haven't been truly empowered by "the bosses" ....and end up being sacrificied like lambs.

Yeah, them Konvict nikkas beat the shyt outta Suge in Arizona and he pulled a home invasion on one of their producers. Suge keeps digging himself a bigger hole in this music shyt, if he would stop trying to live out 94-96 fantasies, i'm sure dude could make a mini comeback.

Loud Still Coolin

Daps
Reppin
They couldn't prosecute Meech of the "murder" of Wolf, based on the fact Meech had no weapon on him and always had shooters with him

the DEA and the Justice Department has always been trying to pin "bodies" on meech, cause they could never place him with the "dope" since he been on the radar in 94'....they been on him since the murder of that DEA informant on Buford Highway in ATL during the T. Stuckney trial....the same Stuckney from Detroit whom Proof and Trick Trick ran with....

....they charged Bull instead but it was dropped based on the fact that it was Self Defense..Wolf was the aggressor and drew first.....

and that OG CRIP you referring to "ZIP" and he is NOT in BMF and is actually OLDER than Meech....

He just happened to be at that same venue (miami VMA awards) and has a relationship with Suge as well, he was the one that first introduced Game to Suge , after Diddy passed on him but being that Suge couldn't secure any distribution deal other than a Koch venture....Zip passed him on to Interscope...

Thanks for clearing that up and coming through wit the real. Never knew zip and suge was cool lol specially after 96 and 97. Or maybe suge didn't kno zip involvement. They both had a hand In one or other if I'm not mistaken. Guess PAC and big was just business. I always thought suge and zip funded big and PAC murders

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nah.... nikkas in Atlanta did, I was at the titty club one night back in 03 and them nikkas had all the singles in the club. My boy wanted 100 1's and the waitress was like, "We don't have anymore, The BMF is in here tonight!"

My boy was like fukk them nikkas, I want some fukking ones and a dance. One of them heard him and was looking at us like :leostare:. Luckily nothng went down but nikkas definitely knew what was up...

Yeah I mean of course atl nikkaz knew, but I live in alabama, only a few people here knew.

Another thing, I grew up in a spot outside of bham called bessemer, same place gucci is from. When gucci first started rapping and was claimin atl by way of bham thats when bmf became more visible to people who had no clue who they were. At that time gucci wasnt affiliated with them but gucci sold dope, and by right if you sell dope in atl, its a right of passage to come through alabama to set up shop, and in order to set up shop u had to be involved in some way thru bmf whether it was directly or indirectly. All I know is that gucci was here way back when handling biz and tryin to blow up, and bmf controlled all heavy dope comin thru here, then the shyt gets deeper. I could start a whole thread on gucci as far as dope goes and bmf controllin the distribution here in alabama. This goes back over 10 years when I was in high school. Im 26 now but the whole jeezy bmf gucci deal has serious roots here in alabama.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
. Suge keeps digging himself a bigger hole in this music shyt, if he would stop trying to live out 94-96 fantasies, i'm sure dude could make a mini comeback.

if Suge would have just followed Harry O's advice and play a more discreet role as an executive....like Harry O said he "never was this blooded out dark figure" when he met him...he was a fukking bodyguard from UNLV who wore plaid lumberjack shirts eager to learn about the music game via Dikk Griffey (another OG he fukked over) and Harry O.....it's quite possible with the leverage Death Row had via it's success in the music game and the respect he wielded that Suge probally could have been in the same circles that Sean Carter and Birdman reside in as being succesful moguls with longevity...

thier is a time and place for everything.....Suge's problem is that unlike Brian Williams , Shawn Carter and Sean Combs is that he didn't develop proper relationships with the real MOGULS in the industry...and by that i mean them TALL ISREALI MEN i.e (the jimmy iovines, lyor cohens, Doug Morris and the Craig Kallmans)....

Now Suge might argue all the time...he ain't with the "hollywood buffonery" but it ain't about all that street shyt either...you can't be whupping people asses in board meetings all the time......:mindblown:

Corporate America is still Corporate America and thier are guidelines that EVERYONE must follow.....

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

About Wolf Jones:

Jones served as Sean "P.Diddy" Combs' bodyguard for a number of years. Jones
and Combs were acquitted of bribery and weapons charges in 1999, after the now
infamous nightclub shooting inside of Club New York, in which Jamal "Shyne"
Barrow was convicted.

Kirk Burrowes, former Badboy employee claimed in a federal lawsuit that Combs authorized the 1995 murder of Jake "Big Jake"Robles, a close friend of Suge Knight and member of the Mob Piru Bloods.

In a 37 page sworn legal document, Burrowes claimed Combs setup an organization
dubbed "the enterprise," which took part in murder and extortion.

Burrowes claimed that Jones was the triggerman behind the gun that murdered
Robles at an after hours party following Jermaine Dupri's birthday celebration.

Jones was never charged in the incident.

Diddy's demotion of Wolf in 2003 capped a series of conflicts that would lead to the eventual schism between him and his beloved employer. This would be the final straw as Wolf found himself not only void of his leadership position, but playing the role of subordinate to Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory under the guise of Diddy’s new head of security Paul Buford.

As for Diddy the transition for Wolf couldn’t have occurred at a better time, considering that Diddy had gotten word that Kirk Burrows a long time friend and business partner was still bitter over his dismissal in 2000 and was making plans to pursue litigation against Diddy.

The allegations made by Kirk made headlines around the media, as Kirk Burrows filed suit in July 2003 that Puff not only breached a contract during the termination of Kirk Burrows but also created an atmosphere of fear in the music industry , based on Diddy relying on the usage of a network of enforcers known as the “Enterprise” who specialized in extortion, murder and mayhem.

Burrows who is also the godfather of Diddy Combs son Justin also made allegations that included sensational charges of Diddy’s role in the planned out execution of Suge Knight’s crip affiliated bodyguard Jake Robles and the Quad Studios shooting of Tupac Shukur, and the assault on music exec Steve Stoute as well as the intent of Diddy to use his personal network of goons in the activities of money laundering and contract murders.

Diddy along with many in the media themselves had dismissed the charges as having no merit, but following the 1997 murder of Biggie Smalls, NYPD investigators followed various leads into possible rivals of the Biggie Camp excluding Death Row records within the NYC area.

One name which figured prominently was the Brooklyn gunman named Benjaman “KILLER BEN” Ogaro out of Fort Green Brooklyn , the same “KILLER BEN” immortalized on the Eric B. and Rakim cut “I Wanna Know what’s on your Mind”. Killer Ben held fort in the Myrtle Avenue section of Brooklyn, and laid claim to any luxury item that passed thru his area, be it luxury cars or the high priced bling of various Drug Dealers and rappers.

Diddy's cousin sentenced in BMF Sting

The Black Mafia Family continued to unravel when a parade of the cocaine ring’s affiliates was sentenced in federal court in Atlanta. Among them were two defendants with strong ties to the hip-hop industry.

What’s more, all but one of the 10 defendants to plead guilty — Deron “D-Shock” “D-Shot” Hall — agreed to share information with the government, further shattering the once ironclad code of silence that blanketed the $270 million drug enterprise. Of the six additional defendants named in the Atlanta indictment, four are still scheduled for trial, one was convicted at trial and one remains a fugitive.

Darryl “Poppa” Taylor, the first cousin of New York-based music mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs, received a three-year sentence reduction for his substantial assistance in the government’s investigation into BMF, which was headed by brothers Demetrius “Big Meech” Flenory and Terry “Southwest T” Flenory. The Flenorys each received 30-year sentences in a separate case in Detroit.

In a court proceeding last year, Taylor said he was introduced to Terry Flenory by Combs’ chief of security, Paul Buford. Buford was indicted along with the Flenory brothers in 2005, but his case has not been resolved. Combs, who’s been described in court documents as a friend of the Flenorys, hasn’t been accused of any unlawful behavior related to BMF.
deeper than rap indeed

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Yeah I mean of course atl nikkaz knew, but I live in alabama, only a few people here knew.

Another thing, I grew up in a spot outside of bham called bessemer, same place gucci is from. When gucci first started rapping and was claimin atl by way of bham thats when bmf became more visible to people who had no clue who they were. At that time gucci wasnt affiliated with them but gucci sold dope, and by right if you sell dope in atl, its a right of passage to come through alabama to set up shop, and in order to set up shop u had to be involved in some way thru bmf whether it was directly or indirectly. All I know is that gucci was here way back when handling biz and tryin to blow up, and bmf controlled all heavy dope comin thru here, then the shyt gets deeper. I could start a whole thread on gucci as far as dope goes and bmf controllin the distribution here in alabama. This goes back over 10 years when I was in high school. Im 26 now but the whole jeezy bmf gucci deal has serious roots here in alabama.

You may be right but from what I READ, the Sin City Mafia had Alabama on lock and they pooled money with BMF to get more work. I used to see Gucci on Candler Rd. all the time before he blew up and from what I seen, dude wasn't poppin like that. He was a trapper and was never heavy but he was rolling with heavy dudes. I never understood how that Gucci and Jeezy shyt went that far when they had ALOT of mutual friends that had enough clout to squash that before it even started. Gucci is a sucka dude, all of that shyt about that robbery shyt was made bigger that it was by him. I used to work with Dennis Scheib's son and he gave me alot of info on this shyt, he was a pure wigger and his pops used to tell him mad shyt about that murder.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, them Konvict nikkas beat the shyt outta Suge in Arizona and he pulled a home invasion on one of their producers. Suge keeps digging himself a bigger hole in this music shyt, if he would stop trying to live out 94-96 fantasies, i'm sure dude could make a mini comeback.

Damn suge taking l's like that now?