Why the hate on Rosario Dawson? This woman is beautiful

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She sold her soul to the devil just to get acting roles.

bytch does nothing but oversexual shyt every time shes gets in front of a bunch of people.

Proof??

and how is that different from any other Hollywood actor b??? i know u heard about them DADT parties they be doin..

and more importantly what the fukk that got to do with her beauty?

Daps
:mindblown:
Well if BEASTUALITY is your thing, then lust for this Animal from Muppet Babies looking monster if you want. And she's even more ugly on the inside

Really surprise shes not dating a member of the Ku Klux Klan since she broke-up with that posh racist twat instead of old fart and coffin dodger Danny Boyle just so the bytch could use the same line she use on Piers Morgan show when she said " I'm mainly irish but I don't look it" another lie from the brown nosing whore.
She completely ruins every movie I see her in, not only because of her horrific acting abilities, but because of her ghastly appearance! Dear god I've seen prettier faces on pitbulls. She got this far in Hollywood because she a world class sycophant, this bytch could asslick for team america.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
shes got a sh1tty attitude towards most things and comes off as like a cross between a hipster and a goth

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
rosario_dawson_1280_800_jul242009.jpg

rosario-dawson-hollywood-foreign-press-10.jpg

rosario-dawson-2.jpg

Yall niqqaz buggin, what a beautiful queen

Did y'all see her in "Alexander"?!?! :ohlawd:

:datazz::blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I know, she and Chloe Sevigny are the coolest Hollywood NYC chicks, you'd ever meet. :yeshrug:

If they ever make that Peter Gatien's Limelight TV series, they'd be the perfect cast. :jawalrus:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:

I've always thought she was sexy plus
I thought she was on that :mjpls: no brotha's steeze
so I never really paid her any attention.

:yeshrug:

She is on that :mjpls: right ? :huh:

:mjlol:

she was rolling with Jay Z for a few yrs (Like Jigga my nikka..money cash hoes jay) before beyonce came around....

tumblr_mgjk66rHW21rrvheyo2_250.png

Jay-and-Rosario.jpg

"she loves her work more than she loves me".....
he had that verse on lost ones for her...

Last edited: