Why Hasn't There Been A True Venom/Spider-Man Movie?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they wanted to do a gritty reboot (like everyone else), I think Venom and Carnage would be dope characters for that style...but the general style of the Spidey movies hasn't been conducive with those characters.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Alfred Molina as Doc Oc is the best non-Batman villain in the last decade.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
BECAUSE THIS IS HOW HOLLYWOOD (NOT ME, ACTUAL HOLLYWOOD) DEVELOPS THESE BIG SUPERHERO PROPERTIES, BROTHER!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i agree but he's so hard to do... i've always wanted this and its not just a name thing. but because they were spider-man. they could do every single thing spider-man could do and do it better. the real story of how they were always together, not some stupid suit... how he always said "we" and had that internal fight... shyt he was a shapeshifter in the beginning.. venom could take any form or face or person... and also the spider-sense didn't work for them... add in that he knew all his secrets and how he thought cause the symbiote was actually a part of spidey too....

shyt could have been a great part 3. instead of what we got. the cgi would be hard as hell tho.. one fukk up and it would look so cheesy.. like the spiderman 3 joint... but i won't say he'd be the best ever

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
But it can be done. All I'm sayin is that I'm surprised Marvel hasn't done this. It's what the people want, you can ask anybody, old or young, and most will tell you Venom is their favorite villain or one of them.

Marvel doesn't own the Spidey film rights. Sony does. And Sony fukking sucks

And I HIGHLY doubt that many people will be stanning Venom like that. Maybe SOME people from our generation that grew up with the animated series. But on the other hand they're more likely to ride for Joker based off the strength of TAS