Why Does Society GLORIFY Italian Mobsters? (BESIDES Their Big Booty Women They Overrated As Hell)

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
It's definitely Italian broads that's thick as hell. To say otherwise you probably just don't be around Italian people.

As far as the topic.. No Black organization has achieved what LCN did in their heyday.. Nor could they, your average Black man gets locked up or killed by police ~10 years into their run.
thats debatable, frank lucas, nicky barnes, freeway...alot of this cats were bringing in more cash than the mobsters.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Italian women have asses? Since when? Anyway the Mafia is glorified because they are White criminals who wear suits. Plain and simple

80's and 90's rappers from NY did. That's about it as far as I'm aware of?

Joe saying Italian woman got fatasses. :comeon: How Sway? Where?

I've known Italian girls, rarely have they had booty

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
tumblr_lxt2rbPgpd1qi6zx6o1_1280.png

tumblr_lxt30nvOcS1qi6zx6o1_1280.png

Still in the genetics...

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yes, but do you know how I know that your wrong about this.:jbhmm:

You would of posted about 50 pics of Italian girls with booty by now...just sayin:hubie:
I dont pay attention to white ppl. I dont even like watching white tv shows or black shows with white characters. I crop their faces on my blog too.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Plus people idolize certain lifestlyes. Italian Gangsters with "nice" suits and cars, houses, living lavishingly is more attractive then what we mostly see(in the media) when it comes to the brothers.

shyt... i been bing watching Narcos this past week and i already think im Miguel Rodriguez :mjgrin:
:ehh:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
Italian women in my fam all have big asses, big thighs and hips. So he is right.
:comeon:

There's more Italians on the east coast than west coast, and trust me there's a reason why most people think they have no ass and are badly built. They earned that rep here.

99% of the guido white bytches I've encountered are badly built.:hubie:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
thats debatable, frank lucas, nicky barnes, freeway...alot of this cats were bringing in more cash than the mobsters.

The mafia weren't drug kingpins. Although they delved into it, it wasn't their schtick.

They were more extortion, racketeering, number running, bank heists, etc. Drug money is wayyy longer than that (i.e. Pablo and El Chapo being on the Fortune 500 lists).

What the mafia did do is exercise power, controlled elected officials, ran communities. American drug dealers do that on a small scale but not like the Mob.