Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

Starski

Superstar
Daps
eminem-2pac.jpg
rap-music-in-a-nutshell_o_1986073.jpg

Top 5 rappers 1. Eminem 2. Slim Shady 3. Marshal Mathers 4. B-rabbit 5. The white guy from D12.

Funny thing is they dont even fukk with pac....they heard Dear Mama and changes and thought "wow this guy is real" lmao.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
those really are cringeworthy

but don't act like you ain't the type of mothafukka to make that kinda meme about whatever bisexual indie hipster rapper you're currently stanning:pachaha:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He to this day still disses Black women to this day in some of his freestyles even after what happened in the past.

*waits for some coli clown to talk about how our favorite emcees call Black women bytches and hoes all the time" in a predictable response.

Eminem is the biggest waste of technical skills in the history of rap. All that talent and he uses it make up stories about giving his uncle a reach around while wearing snow shoes or whatever corny shyt he raps about nowadays.

"I was born with a dikk in the brain....fukked in the head...my stepfather said that i sucked in the bed". The hands down gayest opening line in rap history.