Why do coli nikkas beef with black women?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Prynce, you gotta stop tryna be the good guy on the internet, this is a public forum. you will go crazy trying to process the thoughts of 12350x nikkas and why thy feel that way they do. The coli does not represent reality.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
This is question is coming from a neutral spot -

What has she done, that is any different from many of the men who also date IR, on here?
Whoa i'm not defending any of the corny ass nikkaz in here who are on that PAWG shyt if that's what ur thinking:whoa:They just as annoying as her

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
So the Black women of the coli bash Black men all day? Name names (outside of @Woman of God and @WHIPPEDCream cuz that's y'all go to)

I don't think you can present a valid argument when you have an LSA quote in your sig. Come on now. Plus you're leaving out the numerous bw that have been banned already for crossing the line. this "war" aint one-sided

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
I don't think you can present a valid argument when you have an LSA quote in your sig. Come on now. Plus you're leaving out the numerous bw that have been banned already for crossing the line. this "war" aint one-sided

Regarding my LSA quote: Don't shoot the messenger. That particular message is very accurate. You're acting like you can't viable information from TMZ or Fox News. Come on now.

Regarding the so called "war": Numerous men have also been banned for the vitriol against BW, so what's your point?
In this present day on the coli, I would like names to be named of the women posters who bash Black men daily and go unchecked by Black men and women alike. Cuz I check them all when it is brought to my attention.
Can you name them? And if they are doing it, that means its ok if you do it too? You know the old "they doing it too" kindergarten face ass people. Because I am surely not going to going to bash Black men because there are Black men bashing Black women. That would make me another bitter person spewing negativity bc another person does it. I've never been a follower though, so there's that.