Why do cacs hate nickleback

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:beli: right, your taste in music is officially :gag: but do you :pachaha:

My opinion but the Roots suck breh. They are 100 percent trash. Phrenology being their "best" work :huhldup: the amount of praise they get is ridiculous. They are too talented and too cool to have such a pedestrian catalog.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: Nickleback is horrible. Canada's shame. You lames are seriously shocked at the hate these mutants rightfully receive :heh:?!

Daps
Reppin
NULL

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My opinion but the Roots suck breh. They are 100 percent trash. Phrenology being their "best" work :huhldup: the amount of praise they get is ridiculous. They are too talented and too cool to have such a pedestrian catalog.

if how i got over aint a classic to you, and them having multiple GREAT songs on game theory, rising down, do you want more??, illadelph halflife, things fall apart :wtb:

phrenology is my least favorite work of theirs, but different opinions are what make the world go round :myman:

they're one of my favorite acts, and how i got over is one of the consummate albums of this decade. this is for another thread tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They hate them because all their songs sound the same and uninspired.

Same chords same everything.

They have a very specific audience.

This is two of their songs side by side. This is damn ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
exactly...who is buying this if white people arent?
This is why its always funny to see people try to group "white people" together into some analogous group, doesn't make any sense. There's a huge group of white people that are Nickleback fans and love their shyt (and probably have pretty terrible opinions in general) and another huge group of white people that hate Nickleback and everything they stand for, and yet another huge group of white people that don't really care either way.

Same reason that "Stuff White People Like" website just ended up including basically everything.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Patrick from Fall Out Boy said something about this recently, that made total sense. Nickelback has sold millions of records, sell out tours and all that, but it became "cool" to not like them. Actual Nickelback fans, who are out there buying all the albums and coppin' mad tickets are now ashamed to say that they love the group.

It goes to show you how sheep-ish music fans are. Just like cats on here, people are afraid to actually be fans of artists or groups that may not be "cool" to like. You see it on here daily, cats asking if it's "ok" to like certain artists or albums. No one has their own opinion anymore. Nickelback fans are scared to say they support them, so they run with the trend of actin' like they hate them. It's mad childish. Like whoever you like and support them.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Patrick from Fall Out Boy said something about this recently, that made total sense. Nickelback has sold millions of records, sell out tours and all that, but it became "cool" to not like them. Actual Nickelback fans, who are out there buying all the albums and coppin' mad tickets are now ashamed to say that they love the group.

It goes to show you how sheep-ish music fans are. Just like cats on here, people are afraid to actually be fans of artists or groups that may not be "cool" to like. You see it on here daily, cats asking if it's "ok" to like certain artists or albums. No one has their own opinion anymore. Nickelback fans are scared to say they support them, so they run with the trend of actin' like they hate them. It's mad childish. Like whoever you like and support them.
Yep rap is going through this same shyt. Fad rappers get followed and those not under fads get judged more harshly.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Top 5 Embarassments to Canada

5.Money Denomination Symbols
4. Canadian Flag
3. Drake
2. Aubrey Graham
1. Nickleback

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This shyt gets 10 pages but the funk, soul and jazz threads
can barely get off the ground.
Tells me all I need to know.

On topic :
I have absolutely no idea why
they're hated on but I wouldn't be surprised if there is a legitimate
reason why they're hated on.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This shyt gets 10 pages but the funk, soul and jazz threads
can barely get off the ground.
Tells me all I need to know.

On topic :
I have absolutely no idea why
they're hated on but I wouldn't be surprised if there is a legitimate
reason why they're hated on.

Yeah that 9th wonder jazz thread that is getting upped everyday pretty much and the erykah badu appeciation thread sure prove your point right........