Why are people saying Nintendo won E3?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
actual release dates for content that people actually want. hours of live gameplay. an explicit commitment for long term platform support for 3ds. not a teraflop in sight

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Mario Odyssey looks amazing but you can't win E3 by showing a 3D platformer that no one is surprised looks beautiful and has new game mechanic.

You can't win E3 by saying "Hey Pokemon and Metroid is coming"

You can't win by a lack of risk and imagination Yoshi 2D game.

Did we get any information on VC? Paid Online? media for the Switch?

So someone tell me how Nintendo did better than everyone else?
Simple question, and the simple answer is simpletons say that. Why you ask?

Well, Xbox clearly won right. Sony gamers can't handle that so THEY are the ones saying Nintendo won because realistically there are not enough Nintendo fanboys to be vocal enough to say they won (not online, not here)

Just look at who is saying this, bunch of butthurt Sony fanboys :win:
Proof below...

As a Sony fan, Nintendo won
:hula:
Expectations.

Gameplay wise, Sony and Nintendo were neck and neck imo.
Neck and neck :mjlol:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This gif is more relevant now than it was when it was made.:pachaha:
b2d.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Win: Announced Metroid prime and pokemon games that brought a lot of hype and solidified a lot of people's commitment to the switch, unlike scorpio.

Win: Mario oddessy has hella new gameplay mechanics, was playable and drops this year. And it's being touted as the best game of e3

Win: The yoshi comment is dumb, yoshi games have had that hand drawn look since Nintendo 64, it's way more similar to Yoshi Story than the wool shyt

Win: Announced and showed gameplay for new Kirby game that finally brought back combining powers from kirby 64. :wow:

Win: New metriod game for DS showing continued support for the console

Win: Mario x Rabbids....actually looks cool af.

Win: Splatoon 2 was hands on and drops this year, same as arms... Join that with mario Kart, no console has had a better line up of fun multiplayer games in the first year since launching

Big win for nintendo

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Pokemon will be trending for a while now off this announcement. Realistically people know that game is coming as long as Nintendo let gamefreak do what they want which has always seem to be the case.

I'm fairly sure Sony won the other year showing Spider Man movie style trailer God of War movie style trailer and a teaser for a remake. Those games were trending all till now.

To me this seems like a case of "if Sony was meh, everyone's E3 presentation was meh as well"

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Win: Announced Metroid prime and pokemon games that brought a lot of hype and solidified a lot of people's commitment to the switch, unlike scorpio.

Win: Mario oddessy has hella new gameplay mechanics, was playable and drops this year. And it's being touted as the best game of e3

Win: The yoshi comment is dumb, yoshi games have had that hand drawn look since Nintendo 64, it's way more similar to Yoshi Story than the wool shyt

Win: Announced and showed gameplay for new Kirby game that finally brought back combining powers from kirby 64. :wow:

Win: New metriod game for DS showing continued support for the console

Win: Mario x Rabbids....actually looks cool af.

Win: Splatoon 2 was hands on and drops this year, same as arms... Join that with mario Kart, no console has had a better line up of fun multiplayer games in the first year since launching

Big win for nintendo

:snoop: So basically every 1st party Nintendo game is just glorious

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Mario Odyssey looks amazing but you can't win E3 by showing a 3D platformer that no one is surprised looks beautiful and has new game mechanic.

You can't win E3 by saying "Hey Pokemon and Metroid is coming"

You can't win by a lack of risk and imagination Yoshi 2D game.

Did we get any information on VC? Paid Online? media for the Switch?

So someone tell me how Nintendo did better than everyone else?

Yes you can. A lot of companies have dropped the ball with this plus the other conferences at E3 weren't good.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

No, Paper Mario Colour splash was trash, I heard the Star Fox was as well. People weren't feeling the latest Mario Parties. People weren't feeling Skyward Sword, and I'm sure there's more.

I don't understand your objective at this point, but whatever it is, it doesn't seem to realistically be the case.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you read that?

People who were actually at E3 playing the games said a 1st party Nintendo game was the best game of the conference tho :manny:

You can't even say who you thought did better nor base it on anything, just being a petty hater at this point

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No, Paper Mario Colour splash was trash, I heard the Star Fox was as well. People weren't feeling the latest Mario Parties. People weren't feeling Skyward Sword, and I'm sure there's more.

I don't understand your objective at this point, but whatever it is, it doesn't seem to realistically be the case.
People called them trash after the fact

This dude basically did a :blessed: to every single game Nintendo announced

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Where did you read that?

People who were actually at E3 playing the games said a 1st party Nintendo game was the best game of the conference tho :manny:

You can't even say who you thought did better nor base it on anything, just being a petty hater at this point
I acknowledged Mario in OP