Who's the GOAT animated villain?

Who's the GOAT animated villain?

• Total voters

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
American cartoons: Apocalypse, and this may surprise you, but I'm not going with the OG X-Men series version, but the X-Men Evolution version. The Evolution version was made to be a bigger threat. He had the whole whole world shook. I remember looking at the screen like :ooh: when it looked like Apoc killed Magneto and Professor X.

Anime: Medusa from Soul Eater. She's nowhere near the most powerful, but she's the GOAT cuz she's the villain I hated the most. We have too many "cool" villains these days that you secretly root for. Medusa was a villain I wanted to see killed every time she pops on screen.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
American cartoons: Apocalypse, and this may surprise you, but I'm not going with the OG X-Men series version, but the X-Men Evolution version. The Evolution version was made to be a bigger threat. He had the whole whole world shook. I remember looking at the screen like :ooh: when it looked like Apoc killed Magneto and Professor X.

Anime: Medusa from Soul Eater. She's nowhere near the most powerful, but she's the GOAT cuz she's the villain I hated the most. We have too many "cool" villains these days that you secretly root for. Medusa was a villain I wanted to see killed every time she pops on screen.
:isthatall: you're making me rethink my vote now. Maybe it should be Shredder from the 03 turtles series. He was a mean b*stard and gave no fukks about anything.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
063c62f3454ed59018b293f9f46ea25b.jpg

Dr. Doom.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Smh too many Anime cats in here who dont deserve the throne....the obvious answer is...this guy. Before someone comes in and incorrectly mentions how he stacks up to his Gen 1 counterpart he is superior as he actually conquered Cybertron(and that was only the beginning) oh let me count the ways, yeeessss

Steals the Golden disk and goes thru time and space to find earth, check
Survives a hostile Alien(Vok) presence attempting to wipe them out for interfering with Experiment: Earth, dupes primal into stopping them for him and has Primal destroyed in the process (not Machiavellian enough for you:usure:? oh it gets better)
Gets upgraded in said annihilation attempt and learns of the Preds sending an agent to apprehend him.
Studies the disk and learns where we(humans) originate and attempts to wipe us out(he botches it this time but it only wets his whistle for genocide) completely and would have succeeded if not for the treacherous Dinobot:stopitslime:.
Ravage gets there and is boss status...until Megatron shows him the video of G1 Megs telling him to bow down and follow the god:smugdraper:
Gambles it all and says fukk the War, Maximals, Predacons and the goddam time space continuum and shoots Optimus prime Dead in the fukkin face:birdman:
Meets an unkillable supertransformer and forces him to bow down by cutting out half of his spark and holding it hostage:whew:
Steals G1 megatrons spark( again saying Fukk everything else but MY AMBITION) and becomes an unbeatable Dragon:salute:.
Uses his unparalleled scheming, planning, and analytical prowess to find the Nemesis(Decepticon warship) and kill the Supertransformer(Trigerhawk) who was so unfukkwittable that even Primal was like fukk!!! i just got this nikka back!! he was my most powerful soldier!!!:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::damn:
Beats the brakes off Optimal Optimus in their final confrontationhttps while styling on him Quoting biblical scriptures....about himself!!! and would have won.....if not for the Treacherous Dinobot......again:francis: and that's only the half of it......
Remember that taste of genocide i mentioned.....