Who Was The Oldest Looking Muhfukka Hollywood Tried To Cast As A 'Teenager'?

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
grease-3.jpg

She was 34 playing a 18 year old

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could see why she got it; the hollywood press could be vicious. they probably dissed the shyt outta her endlessly because of her nose. she looked better before the nosejob tho, she had more of a 'look'. the chick on the right just looks like any generic hollywood actress
Which is why her career went to shyt.

Hollywood didn't recognize her anymore

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I always thought Andrea worked at the school. Didn't know she was a student until I got older. :pachaha:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Master P was supposed to be 18 in college with his son in this movie..watch the whole trailer

:mjlol:

What is that supposed to be a comedy or a horror? I can't tell but I couldn't stop laughing.

Just looked up a review

Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. Did I mention this movie was horrible? I don't think so. This movie was horrible. But what you may not know is that it is absolutely hilarious. Absolutely no production values are present here, terrible acting, terrible direction, crappy story, and the weirdest kills ever. As someone mentioned, a weird killing in a shower...I don't even know how half the people got killed because half the killings are impossible, and make no sense. The special effects are awful, it felt like Ax Em. Also, in many scenes, the music was louder than the dialog and you can't hear what they are saying. I bought it for $3, and expected a funny film, I got that. Only watch if you have some friends to laugh about it with, I actually watched it alone. The only real redeeming value is a scene involving Michael Jackson. I laughed on that. Has to be seen to be believed, really. Why are "hood" movies always so bad?

Last edited: