Who was the best enforcer/lieutenant on the Wire?

Who is your muscle?

• Chris Partlow

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Snoop Pearson

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Monk Metcalf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Lee

• Wee-bey Brice

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Slim Charles

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Stinkum

• Brother MouzoneBrother

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Other (Omar is a cheat code)

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Slim Is the only enforcer who won as well

No police record, no jail time nd still alive

While Chris and wee bey are doing life

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

Meh, Slim's avoidance of the law doesn't mean he'd be a better lieutenant for YOUR team though. I dont doubt he might take a fall for the crew, but I would rather have a LT. enforcer who I have no doubt is gonna be loyal in that interrogation room. Wee-bey and Chris showed that much. All Wee-bey wanted was a sandwhich and some potato salad and he ate those murders up for desert. :to:

Wee-bey in one season managed to get gullier than any enforcer that wasn't Chris either. If it wasnt for him too, Avon woulda been deaded by Omar early. Slim might have put the hit out on a nikka or two, but going off my memory i dont recall him going hard in any battles or shootouts like Weebey and Chris. It would have been interesting to see Cutty in the cut during his day

I would take the greeks man Spiros, he left no evidence, had contacts all over the place, had all bases covered and didn't even sniff prison like everyone else.

Damn, cant believe I forgot Sprios

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I've wanted to change my vote three times

"He a man today"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 3 and Season 5 demonstrate Slim as the best lieutenant
He made it out alive as a right hand to all the bosses.
At the end of the series...hes the boss....chris is doin life...
Seems like a layup to me...

Enforcer...SHIIIIIIIIITTTT....chris an weebay would run bmore....

seriouz099

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got to go with chris as far as enforcer is concerned but as for a lieutenant got to pick slim he managed to survive under different bosses then came out on top

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
of course weebay niccas...but i want Mike to he was a new killer

[ame="http://youtu.be/N2JjP8ATI7s"]http://youtu.be/N2JjP8ATI7s[/ame]

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I would take the greeks man Spiros, he left no evidence, had contacts all over the place, had all bases covered and didn't even sniff prison like everyone else.

and they weren't even greek!!!! :mindblown:

everything in the whole series from season 2 on, let you know that they were in charge. in the end slim and old dude was the new bosses of the street. but the greeks were the ones shipping it on boats.. every prostitute.. the greeks were shipping them in crates

the cops, fbi (who they had on the team), nobody had so much as a photo. and when it was said and done, they was still running it

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
fbi (who they had on the team)
They weren't actually "on the team". It was the other way around. I didn't realize this until I re-watched the series for like the 10th time. The "Greeks" were actually FBI informants. They would deliver information to the Feds and in return the Homeland Security agent in DC would keep the info coming in, and on lesser things like selling drugs to n!ggas, the feds would overlook sh!t. I always thought the guy that Fitzhugh though was in the San Diego office but was actually in DC was a mole for the Greeks. But if you think back, the Colombians started trying to screw over the Greeks in some way....I forget how exactly. So the Greeks decided to give them up to the feds. Thats why the Greek had to meet the FBI guy out on the bench that day and he slipped him a note.

snitchingreek.jpg

When the FBI went to the location, he found those paint pellets but didn't know what they were, and remember he gets upset. And then he calls the Greek and says "IT'S NOT HERE....." Almost in an accusatory tone as if to say "Are you jerking me around.....you know what will happen if you jerk me around....." The Greek never comes out and says it, but he tells him "It is there...." and thats when the agent realizes what the paint pellets are thus giving him a major narcotics bust, THUS extending his deal with the Greeks to keep them informed of Federal investigations so they can maneuver accordingly....all so they can keep feeding him info.

nothingbutpellets.jpg

paintpellets.jpg

ohhhsnappaintpellets.jpg

You see that joy on his face. Thats a guy that truly had no idea. Which means he wasn't actually with the Greeks. Later on when Agent Fitzhugh reveals that his office was the leak and not the BPD, he tells Daniels that its because the Greeks are basically informants or as Fitzhugh put it, an asset to "them". Them being the 9/11 squad of the FBI that the agent he thought worked in San Diego was working for....but in DC.

fitzhughanddaniels.jpg

All of that sh!t was why I thought Season 2 was the most underappreciated and underated of all the seasons.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe so many people picked Chris when he ended up in jail over some dumb shyt.

Slim Charles is the best answer. Ruthless, but smart enough not to kill Clay Davis. Or beat a man to death and leave evidence.

And he was alive/free with a direct link to "the connect" at the end of the series. Dude won about as much as you can win in that scenario.

Fred.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wee-Bey is the only one in the show who survives two shootouts with Omar. Plus he's loyal, confesses to murders he didn't even commit for a pit sammich and some tater salad :wow: ....But he's not the smartest person

Chris has military training, but was sexually abused as a child (mentally too unstable)

Slim Charles is the right answer

this

chris got locked up for dumb, emotional sh1t

:wtf:@ whoever said weebay didnt put in work

- killed little man
- tortured and killed brandon (a joint effort with bird & stinkum)
- killed john baily- the guy in omar's crew (another join effort)
- shot omar AND saved avon
- killed the securty guard
- killed avon's girlfriend who was gonna snitch
- killed the prison guard's cousin
- killed orlando
- also dumped that stripper's body in the dumpster after fukking all 3 holes :demonic:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
They weren't actually "on the team". It was the other way around. I didn't realize this until I re-watched the series for like the 10th time. The "Greeks" were actually FBI informants. They would deliver information to the Feds and in return the Homeland Security agent in DC would keep the info coming in, and on lesser things like selling drugs to n!ggas, the feds would overlook sh!t. I always thought the guy that Fitzhugh though was in the San Diego office but was actually in DC was a mole for the Greeks. But if you think back, the Colombians started trying to screw over the Greeks in some way....I forget how exactly. So the Greeks decided to give them up to the feds. Thats why the Greek had to meet the FBI guy out on the bench that day and he slipped him a note.

snitchingreek.jpg

When the FBI went to the location, he found those paint pellets but didn't know what they were, and remember he gets upset. And then he calls the Greek and says "IT'S NOT HERE....." Almost in an accusatory tone as if to say "Are you jerking me around.....you know what will happen if you jerk me around....." The Greek never comes out and says it, but he tells him "It is there...." and thats when the agent realizes what the paint pellets are thus giving him a major narcotics bust, THUS extending his deal with the Greeks to keep them informed of Federal investigations so they can maneuver accordingly....all so they can keep feeding him info.

nothingbutpellets.jpg

paintpellets.jpg

ohhhsnappaintpellets.jpg

You see that joy on his face. Thats a guy that truly had no idea. Which means he wasn't actually with the Greeks. Later on when Agent Fitzhugh reveals that his office was the leak and not the BPD, he tells Daniels that its because the Greeks are basically informants or as Fitzhugh put it, an asset to "them". Them being the 9/11 squad of the FBI that the agent he thought worked in San Diego was working for....but in DC.

fitzhughanddaniels.jpg

All of that sh!t was why I thought Season 2 was the most underappreciated and underated of all the seasons.

Good post but you didn't catch this the first time around? I thought they made it obvious towards the end. Just two entities scratching each other's backs. Throughout the first season, the FBI agent keeps mentioning that FBI priority is now terrorism and drugs/organized crime is taking a back seat.

In Season 2 do they not mention that the Greeks gave up terrorists?

It's been a while since I watched it.