Who has been your favorite MCU character?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
M6cc.gif
@Ironman
Nothing really needs to be said about dude. I remember the cartoon in the mid-90s. I would have never believed the character would have become this popular. RDJ personifies his comic book character better than anyone I can think of. In the context of the films, without Ironman being the a$$hole who gets things done, Cap's shtick would have gotten old a very long time ago.

tenor.gif

The character I've probably wanted to visually get justice on screen the most. While I wish Norton had stayed on, Mark Ruffalo is a terrific actor and if they ever decide to give the character more than a couple minutes of serious screentime, beyond smashing shyt, I'm confident he could pull it off.

WgQdD.gif

Besides being the only truly compelling villian this far, Middleston steals the scenes he's in. I root for this nikka to get Ws at this point

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Captain America. :wow:He’s the most well rounded character in the MCU and he’s everything a great hero should be. It’s really :mindblown: when you think about how big of a joke that character was in the 90’s and where he is now. S/O to Marvel and Evans for doing an amazing job

It disgusts me how DC was so cynical when it came to having Boy Scout optimistic Superman and then Marvel in turn embraced it with Cap and his one of their best and most beloved character.

Co sign. People love superman because of his Boy Scout tendencies, that’s what we all grew up on. I don’t know why Snyder and DC felt the need to change that for something dark and edgy :snoop:

Hopefully the director of MoS 2 realizes that and get Supes back to his roots :ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Captain America. :wow:He’s the most well rounded character in the MCU and he’s everything a great hero should be. It’s really :mindblown: when you think about how big of a joke that character was in the 90’s and where he is now. S/O to Marvel and Evans for doing an amazing job

Co sign. People love superman because of his Boy Scout tendencies, that’s what we all grew up on. I don’t know why Snyder and DC felt the need to change that for something dark and edgy :snoop:

Hopefully the director of MoS 2 realizes that and get Supes back to his roots :ehh:

Being a boyscout works for Cap because he's an underdog with little powers compared to all the Gods and Machines and Monsters flying around. That adds intrigue

Superman being a boyscout and Overpowered makes it boring. Villians can't overpower him, Villians can't corrupt him. All that leaves to challenge him is magical mcguffins that take away his powers. But when you take away his powers he's not super anymore. Realistically the only way to make him interesting while still keeping his powers is to give him personality flaws.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
M6cc.gif
@Ironman
Nothing really needs to be said about dude. I remember the cartoon in the mid-90s. I would have never believed the character would have become this popular. RDJ personifies his comic book character better than anyone I can think of. In the context of the films, without Ironman being the a$$hole who gets things done, Cap's shtick would have gotten old a very long time ago.

tenor.gif

The character I've probably wanted to visually get justice on screen the most. While I wish Norton had stayed on, Mark Ruffalo is a terrific actor and if they ever decide to give the character more than a couple minutes of serious screentime, beyond smashing shyt, I'm confident he could pull it off.

WgQdD.gif

Besides being the only truly compelling villian this far, Middleston steals the scenes he's in. I root for this nikka to get Ws at this point

rWjh4HJ_zpsfwlztq97.png

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Being a boyscout works for Cap because he's an underdog with little powers compared to all the Gods and Machines and Monsters flying around. That adds intrigue

Superman being a boyscout and Overpowered makes it boring. Villians can't overpower him, Villians can't corrupt him. All that leaves to challenge him is magical mcguffins that take away his powers. But when you take away his powers he's not super anymore. Realistically the only way to make him interesting while still keeping his powers is to give him personality flaws.

That’s fair. :ehh:

I still I still prefer the Boy Scout version :manny:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Cap was known by name only before the movies. How was he a joke?