Who got an iller suit game than Scott Disick ?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former+England+footballer+David+Beckham+carries+the+Olympic+torch+as+it+arrives+at+RNAS+Culdrose+air+base+in+Cornwall,+south-west+England
:obama:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
one of my all time favorite celeb suit looks in recent red carpet memory...

beckhams2.jpg

the big stripe...beautiful shade combination...cuffed with the BROWN LEATHER WINGTIPS y'all?! :ohlawd: zero fukks given on that night.... :wow:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
A lot of the images posted are just good looking dudes with good physiques in a suit. There's a diff between that and a nice suit.

You got nikkkaz posting basic black suits and a black bow tie like that's anything special.

Scott's suit game is nice, though. He can do basic colors, then switch it up with some out there colors and still pull it off.

:rudy: We already broke down why we like the suits. Its about the cut and how they are being worn. Men's style isnt like women's couture fashion, all our shyt is very subtle. Notice how the pics of 1960's 007 & Thomas Crown doesnt look that much different than 2012 David Bekham.

suit-1.jpg

Here are 2 more pics of a guy in a "basic dark suit", yet there is a world of difference.

fukk a model and fukk the name brand. Give me a well tailored suit that fits me like a glove and I'm :ahh:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So any dude with a tailor has an "ill" suit game? Please.

Suits are very diverse...as per Scott and Beckham's suit game. Both men also rock different cuts and colors of suits as well.

You just like the Thomas Crowne look..and that's fair. But suits are far more diverse than that cut and basic color. I mean, why even give a dude props for rocking a tailored black suit?

I see mad dudes in the financial district rocking those fitted suits that look like straight up clowns.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

Suits are very diverse...as per Scott and Beckham's suit game. Both men also rock different cuts and colors of suits as well.

You just like the Thomas Crowne look..and that's fair. But suits are far more diverse than that cut and basic color. I mean, why even give a dude props for rocking a tailored black suit?

I see mad dudes in the financial district rocking those fitted suits that look like straight up clowns.

Yeah I have a personal preference in suits, but I've also gave props to Scott for rockin the salmon w/ the loafers....my nikka Ozwald Boateng and his off the wall color schemes, as well as the GOAT Tom Ford ...the bottom line is ALL them nikkas understand how the suit is supposed to fit the body.

As far as why I give props to people rockin a black tailored suit?....because 95% of men in the real world DONT wear tailored suits lol....They typically buy off the rack and their jacket sizes are 9/10 too big for them. They come out with a 44L suit when they should be rockin a 42L with the waist brought in by their tailor.

Also how were the guys wearing their fitted suits looking like clowns? Most likely they were wearing a navy blue, gray (or grey w/ pinstripes) or black suit with a white shirt and solid tie. What do you expect them to come out in going to work?

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: We already broke down why we like the suits. Its about the cut and how they are being worn. Men's style isnt like women's couture fashion, all our shyt is very subtle. Notice how the pics of 1960's 007 & Thomas Crown doesnt look that much different than 2012 David Bekham.

suit-1.jpg

Here are 2 more pics of a guy in a "basic dark suit", yet there is a world of difference.

fukk a model and fukk the name brand. Give me a well tailored suit that fits me like a glove and I'm :ahh:

Man you aint kiddin...feel like a damn super hero in a well tailored suit. :lawd:

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

unpossible...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
one of my all time favorite celeb suit looks in recent red carpet memory...

beckhams2.jpg

the big stripe...beautiful shade combination...cuffed with the BROWN LEATHER WINGTIPS y'all?! :ohlawd: zero fukks given on that night.... :wow:

No offense, but, that looks like something Michael Jordan would wear (with a wider pant leg :laugh:)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

suit-1.jpg

Theres a middle ground there friend, sorry. We dont wear tight dress pants for people to gawk at our exposed genitalia.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Such a demonic thought there friend.

Not at all. I've noticed when ive worn tighter dress pants women tend to look at my crotch more. This hurts my ability to be respected by my abilities because the focus is on other things. Lets avoid this like this we dont want to be near and buy pants that arent too baggy, but arent too tight, friend. :obama:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Not at all. I've noticed when ive worn tighter dress pants women tend to look at my crotch more. This hurts my ability to be respected by my abilities because the focus is on other things. Lets avoid this like this we dont want to be near and buy pants that arent too baggy, but arent too tight, friend. :obama:

:mjpls: I do not see a problem in this scenario my friend. I welcome being sexually objectified by demonic women :noah:

I nominate Ari Gold(yes the character)

from GIS
aec56cdc_suit2.png

aircraft%20suit%20men%20entourage%20actors%20tv%20series%20jeremy%20piven%20ari%20gold%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_87.jpg

good blog
Downeast and out: Archive

fukk my short ass for not being able to look good in a suit

:mindblown: How could I forget about Ari?