Who are all these Fat Nikkas not getting puzzy

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Just like anything else, its all about presentation...

If you got dudes looking like this

maxresdefault.jpg

Compared to looking like this

e642ee60083c715bbc4120e84f296b6d.jpg

Kinda obvious here one gonna be eating and the other one...well gonna be eating too but not the important thing.
Big nikkas like the second one and this one right hea :noah:

@Amy Traphouse eat

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Op u stay going in on fat girls when nikkas on here say they like big girls tho :mjlol:

U legit always have a negative opinion on fat women but now since @ChiefQueen made that thread shytting on big boys u take offense? :martin:

First of all you make a claim with NO LINKS so your credibility is shot and I don't take pathological liars serious

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I see him posted all the time. It's levels to being fat. This dude is big with a muscular frame. Most big biggas are fat and sloppy
Believe it or not i encounter his body type alot :pachaha:

I love me a big sexy boy like daddy kane :blessed:

@Amy Traphouse u remember that one big boy poster by the name of oye???? He was getting simped so hard that i know my pm got lost in his inbox :mjcry:

@Tenchi Ryu big boys do get simped by the coli ladies btw :sas2:

Word to oye :ahh:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6'2 damn near 300 lbs. And leave it at that. Cuz I'm sure there is going to be nikkas more obsessed with this than chicks.

Drop the pics

Sorry I don't trust a fat nikka judgement. That's how you became obese ain t it?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Drop the pics

Sorry I don't trust a fat nikka judgement. That's how you became obese ain t it?

Breh, I'm sorry but based on the way you are acting I don't trust my image anywhere near you. Probably be asking for dikk pics by the end of the night :scust:

"No, I just want to see it to compare."

Btw I've worked with DJ Premier and Easy Mo Bee, plenty of pics of me on the Internets

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
If you have a decent personality, you're gonna :eat:

But as a big dude, you also need to be well groomed and keep your closet intact.

But there's a lot of factors that drive attraction.