Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Have a spark when you started brehs

Fukk up a zombie apocalypse brehs.

All I know is being trapped by a zombie hoard should NEVER EVER happen again, especially to Rick's group. Since when did being clean trump being dead?!

If adding Morgan's character doesn't have some big payoff at the end........ :bustback:

The writers are forcing characters to make dumb, unrealistic risks just for the sake of the show.

Morgan fighting Carol and sparing the Wolf for what? Carl not exposing the other kid, for what?! He has a dad and a baby sister at risk! This the same shyt that Glenn did with Nicholas. Fukk these writers.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Show comes back February 14 :mjcry:

thats a long ass wait

I did this the last time i did a walking dead thread ... during the break

Here some music projects I was involved in the last few weeks

threads gonna be dead any way :yeshrug:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This show is just a parody of itself at this point. It jumped the shark long ago.

I binge watched this half season to give it one last chance and man,that was downright awful start to finish.

I would legitimately rate it a 1/10. I officially hate this show. This is dexter in its final season bad.

I cant think of 1 moment I enjoyed let alone an episode. I don't know how anybody can defend this crap at this point. That scene with morgan and carol was so cringe worthy. It was like a bad high scool play.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Here's what I've come to grips with. The show HAS to be stupid. The realistic ways to handle this zombie thing would make a boring show. Using body armour, actually storing gas, being smart with weapons, etc. Even things like this: If you know noise attracts zombies why not set up some type of horn nearby to distract them whenever they get too close? Why not dig ditches that they'll fall into? Why not find a location with clear sight lines to live in?

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
This show is just a parody of itself at this point. It jumped the shark long ago.

I binge watched this half season to give it one last chance and man,that was downright awful start to finish.

I would legitimately rate it a 1/10. I officially hate this show. This is dexter in its final season bad.

I cant think of 1 moment I enjoyed let alone an episode.
I don't know how anybody can defend this crap at this point. That scene with morgan and carol was so cringe worthy. It was like a bad high scool play.
Breh, you didn't at least like the Wolf Invasion episode? :jbhmm:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's what I've come to grips with. The show HAS to be stupid. The realistic ways to handle this zombie thing would make a boring show. Using body armour, actually storing gas, being smart with weapons, etc. Even things like this: If you know noise attracts zombies why not set up some type of horn nearby to distract them whenever they get too close? Why not dig ditches that they'll fall into? Why not find a location with clear sight lines to live in?
Your right as the zombie apocalypse theme isn't the easiest to me to last for an extended period , and especially twd which doesn't have the find the cure /stop the virus ( well only the fake Eugene one )storyline in the comics and is more about living life after the apocalypse . There life is a grind and one of themes a kind of why even fight ? It's sort of hopeless. I give them credit for managing to switch stuff up from the comics

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I cant think of 1 moment I enjoyed let alone an episode. I don't know how anybody can defend this crap at this point. That scene with morgan and carol was so cringe worthy. It was like a bad high scool play.
Does anyone still like the show ? I really liked this season outside of Morgan's philosophy 101 approach to life
Nah. I don't watch it anymore. Its been certified basura for some time. I was only able to watch the seasons I had because I binge watched the series at work right before this season started. It got progressively worse and I was pretty much done by season 4 or 5. Definitely wasnt gonna wait week to week for this shyt. The discussions here are more entertaining than the show itself.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Finally caught up. Wow this sh*t is a joke now. The direction they took for Morgan is horrible:scust: Can't believe that sh*t:snoop:

Where's the rest of the characters? The Wolf characters make no f*cking sense whatsoever. Are they not affected by the walkers or something? With all the hell they unleash on regular humans its like the walkers are the least of their concerns. Old boy with the pawg doctor runs out with only a handgun with the city under siege?

I guess we have another 'Governor' with the Negan character. Shasha and dem had the big rig with rpgs on deck. Why stop? :dahell:

Deanna big uppin' Rick as that nikka before she passed. Should've ripped him a new one for that bullsh*t plan. You see the houses they had:ohlawd:

Of course we're going to still watch but this show fell off something serious. Its literally too stupid. They need to take a page out of the Lost playbook and have some type of ray of hope discovery or radio signal or something just to add a little mystery or lore mixed in. Just can't have them doing dumb impossible sh*t week in and week out

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They tried the ray of hope thing with the CDC, but Robert Kirkman hated it.

The new show runner has also mentioned staying on track with the comics as much as possible.