White women were created to remind Black women of their Beauty

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
This same chick was in a thread I made when I posted a video a sista made with the title 'white women are not your friend'. bytch is only proving the woman's point with her antics.

I notice how she is blatantly shytting on sistas under the guise of proving a point. Brothas can't even have a preference for their own anymore.

This is my problem with her. I think shes a st0rmfr0nt troll who swindled people in with her looks.

But in her mind, she thinks its because i wanna be the only white girl on here, pleeeease.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Post the ladies you're admiring without makeup + photoshop.

I have nothing to hide...I'm not claiming to be beautiful or anything...and I do LOVE makeup, but I don't look like a gremlin without all my makeup either *shrugs*

1383582_10101336101843571_373580550_n.jpg

1385292_10101330794669191_1086226582_n.jpg
keep that makeup on :scusthov:

InfamousBlanco

New Negress on The Block
Daps
Reppin
Dorchester
This same chick was in a thread I made when I posted a video a sista made with the title 'white women are not your friend'. bytch is only proving the woman's point with her antics.

I notice how she is blatantly shytting on sistas under the guise of proving a point. Brothas can't even have a preference for their own anymore.

She doesn't see it as a problem when she see black guys do it and some agreeing with her when she does it. It's just a case of monkey see, monkey do. It's a bunch of hypocrites on this site. How can you supposedly detest the white man but love his creations and adopt his ways of thinking.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Yup, so I've noticed. But supposedly her nearest and dearest friend is black.

It never takes much for their true colours to shine through when they get pissed off.

Every other race puts their own women on a pedestal above others (rightly or wrongly) but when brothas do it there's a problem.....then all of a sudden it's "bu bu but we're all one, there's good and bad in every race". I admit that maybe OP should have just left out the white woman part and simply posted sistas he thinks are beautiful, but we know that still would have been a problem regardless and the usual suspects would have come in to derail it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yup, so I've noticed. But supposedly her nearest and dearest friend is black

It never takes much for their true colours to shine through when they get pissed off.

Every other race puts their own women on a pedestal above others (rightly or wrongly) but when brothas do it there's a problem.....then all of a sudden it's "bu bu but we're all one, there's good and bad in every race". I admit that maybe OP should have just left out the white woman part and simply posted sistas he thinks are beautiful, but we know that still would have been a problem regardless and the usual suspects would have come in to derail it.
No. Here's what's going on.

On sites like st0rmfr0nt, they compare and make it a goal to put one over the other by sizing up very bad pics of one race, and very good pics of their race. On regular liberal white websites, they just post good pictures of white women. I'd know, because I'm on a progressive website. Now, with that said, if there was a thread over there that was shytting on black men, posting up nikkas that look like ODB vs Brad Pitt, I'd get defensive real quick, and be forced to counter. It's a defensive mechanism (and I've been called racist over there for defending my race). You are shytting on her race, and she's making a point to counter. I don't think she hates black people otherwise she wouldn't even be around.

But anyways, she'll wear out like the others, and be gone soon enough, since you all hate diversity and love it to be a sausage fest. Whats real funny is, when the easy targets are gone, the next aim will be these other chicks that are thinking they're in the 'in' crowd. Just ask classyMe.

Then again, she's probably here under a new alias, come to think of it, "____" kinda posts like her. :ohhh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Strip the makeup and photoshop off and they also aren't perfect. Cut it out lol Picking the worst pics to contrast smh

no_makeup_angela_bassett.jpg
:childplease: :childplease:

Who said they were perfect? He said they were beautiful, and beauty is subjective. Angela Bassett is 55 years old... not only is she shytting on most melanin-deficient women her age, she shyts on some women 20 years her junior.

Cut the shenanigans.

Folks always got slick shyt to say when people are boosting up their own.

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know, right? She was on that whole 'liberal, I don't see color' kick throughout the thread. And here she is now going at black women. Funny how that works. :mjpls:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Post the ladies you're admiring without makeup + photoshop.

I have nothing to hide...I'm not claiming to be beautiful or anything...and I do LOVE makeup, but I don't look like a gremlin without all my makeup either *shrugs*

1383582_10101336101843571_373580550_n.jpg

1385292_10101330794669191_1086226582_n.jpg

Forget those scrubs. Be my e-girlfriend :noah:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Somebody pressed. :whistle: I thought this thread was post to appreciate black beauty, we can't never have anything huh.
So appreciate it without having to put someone else down. Posting girls with makeup + photoshop contrasted with no makeup and horrible paparazzi pics is just reaching.

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know, right? She was on that whole 'liberal, I don't see color' kick throughout the thread. And here she is now going at black women. Funny how that works. :mjpls:
I'm not going at black women lol I said Serena is manly (that's ONE woman) and I posted pics of chicks without their makeup/photoshop - since that's what the others are being judged on.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:childplease: :childplease:

Who said they were perfect? He said they were beautiful, and beauty is subjective. Angela Bassett is 55 years old... not only is she shytting on most melanin-deficient women her age, she shyts on some women 20 years her junior.

Cut the shenanigans.

Folks always got slick shyt to say when people are boosting up their own.

Angela Bassett is shytting on HER! fukk anybody else. :lolbron::bryan:

tumblr_mutm17QM9z1qcqqpjo6_r1_250.gif

Desirous

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Both pictures are the same woman

And you are pale and ugly to me but this thread isn't "for" you. It's a reminder of the beauty of the true Goddess. The Black woman.:blessed:

I can't see her face in the 2nd. That's cool - I'm not hiding what I look like - whether people think I'm ugly or pretty, it's whatever.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can't see her face in the 2nd. That's cool - I'm not hiding what I look like - whether people think I'm ugly or pretty, it's whatever.
If I were you I'd stay away from the race threads. You won't win. Trust me, I go on a predominately white website, and anytime they get racial and I try to counter them I get called a racist. You have to remember not everyone comes from a metropolitan and are as open minded-socially progressive. A lot of people are behind socially and will always be defensive racially. It's pretty hard when your race is getting shytted on but I've come to learn its a losing battle, the best is to just ignore. If you notice, Boy C has longevity here because he just laughs it off. Getting defensive and countering will cause you stress......