White Famous -- Canceled by Showtime

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Jay Pharaoh was making dramatic faces in comedic situations, comedic faces in dramatic situations and sad faces at impromptu times :russ:

I expected it :yeshrug:

I'm defnitely for good representation of people of colour on TV, but honestly large parts of it just felt like Tom Kapinos was re-heating Californication to try and eat off the wave of Black written/directed/produced shows.
In Californication Hank was a fukk up who sometimes helped people at his own detriment. I'm sure him being white made viewers empathize with him more. But Pharoah's character was unlikable from jump . The son, the ex, the agent, his friend, white female agent were all better characters ...

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see what people do see in Jay Pharaoh?. Hes not funny at all. He's terrible stand up comedian and terrible SNL. He just sucks.

I remmy when he was mimicking Jay-Z at the ESPY's Award. shyt wad terrible at all and nobody laugjinh shyt had me :snoop:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I don't see what people do see in Jay Pharaoh?. Hes not funny at all. He's terrible stand up comedian and terrible SNL. He just sucks.

I remmy when he was mimicking Jay-Z at the ESPY's Award. shyt wad terrible at all and nobody laugjinh shyt had me :snoop:
dude does like 7 spot on impressions, but doesn't actually embody the person he's impersonating, which is like 50% of an impression. never did a single thing worth noting on SNL that wasn't an impression.