Which Superhero Villain Would Have You Shook IRL?

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

seriously Venom would be horrifying :whoa:
carnage.jpg

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
None...I'am justice itself, righteousness contained in the vessel of a man, who would be thought of as a god if not for my humble nature. To me, supervillains are fragile, broken beings who have lost all composure and seek to threaten my kind...I would not have it, nor would I shy away from becoming the beacon of hope my kind deserves.

I have clashed with great hunters, tracked down wild beasts, and explored places some would think never existed. A villain has no influence over my fear , for the universe itself has enlightened me on true fear, and it is not something I fight against but embrace, and become stronger with....I am Justice, and to me there is no fear, only fate.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
None...I'am justice itself, righteousness contained in the vessel of a man, who would be thought of as a god if not for my humble nature. To me, supervillains are fragile, broken beings who have lost all composure and seek to threaten my kind...I would not have it, nor would I shy away from becoming the beacon of hope my kind deserves.

I have clashed with great hunters, tracked down wild beasts, and explored places some would think never existed. A villain has no influence over my fear , for the universe itself has enlightened me on true fear, and it is not something I fight against but embrace, and become stronger with....I am Justice, and to me there is no fear, only fate.
Fair enough.