Which Rappers are in Interracial relationships?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Like I said, if people want to PRETEND he's black, that's fine, remain ignorant, but the nikka isn't black. that's the reality true or false?

Im ASKING YOU, is he black, white or mixed? answer the question. I don't care what Jeezy said, what black folks think. Answer the question the actual question...what is he in reality?

He's black! Why do black people support Barack so much? Answer that

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
@Tommyknocks you're wrong about Brazil btw. People are put into racial categories solely based on how they look, nothing to do with their parents. You get full siblings who are put into different racial groups. In Brazil it's more about colour than race.

Race is a man made concept. There's only the human race.

Last edited by a moderator:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
5 pages and nobody mentioned the most obvious
reg_300.KimKardashian.KanyeWest.jc.073012.jpeg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
@Tommyknocks you're wrong about Brazil btw. People are put into racial categories solely based on how they look, nothing to do with their parents. You get full siblings who are put into different racial groups. In Brazil it's more about colour than race.

Race is a man made concept. There's only the human race.

true.

I got the prado reference when I went there. That's what they all told me, however you are also correct, it has since been broadened to actual color of the skin. shyt like mocha, paper bag, they go wild out there. They are so mixed it's now by the actual tone.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
true.

I got the prado reference when I went there. That's what they all told me, however you are also correct, it has since been broadened to actual color of the skin. shyt like mocha, paper bag, they go wild out there. They are so mixed it's now by the actual tone.

Yeah features/hair too.

The Brazilian model is not right for the US.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah features/hair too.

The Brazilian model is not right for the US.

Yes it is. The only reason it never went that way was because of segregation. Had the economic lines been blurred early on like in Brazil, it would be exactly like it. We're seeing the lines blur RIGHT NOW. Again, it's ready starting to work out that way. Are we not typing in an interracial thread LOL.