Which Comic Book Character Got The Most P*ssy?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Through the entire time Peter was with Gwen, he NEVER had sex with her (which is the REAL reason he pines and mopes over her all this time). But Gwen WAS fukkin Norman Osborne the whole time behind Peter's back and Norman even got her pregnant with twins and Gwen was like "Peter is a good guy, HE'LL take care of Norman's babies. He'll have to get a second and third job maybe, but as long as I never tell him and FINALLY give him the p*ssy he won't care because he's a GOOD GUY! :pachaha:"
Nah she said she was going to tell him the truth about fukking Norman and he would still take care of them. Also she wasn't fukking him the whole time, they had a one-time hookup. Still...:snoop:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
damn, that has to be one of the most realistic comic book stories ever penned. beta males like peter get fukked over like that IRL all the time :sadbron:

gwen is a demonic bytch mang :pacspit:

Sadly, nah bruh. She just a regular bytch.
Women are controlled by emotions, and Norman being the vindictive psychopath that he is, was able to manipulate her into doing whatever he wanted and because of Peter's beta male nature and lack of personable skills his love for her wasn't strong enough to keep her faithful. Peter really was her second option and that's the part that burns him to his soul.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nah she said she was going to tell him the truth about fukking Norman and he would still take care of them. Also she wasn't fukking him the whole time, they had a one-time hookup. Still...:snoop:

Bruh they left it ambiguous on if they were regularly hooking up or not. I'd argue its a stronger case that they had something more regular going on. But the simple fact she got pregnant by Peter's arch-nemesis and decided to KEEP the kids, is just :snoop: status.

Also, let's not act like Peter doesn't stay getting his bytches took:

2166443-ddsdf.png

DD8_1.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bruh they left it ambiguous on if they were regularly hooking up or not. I'd argue its a stronger case that they had something more regular going on. But the simple fact she got pregnant by Peter's arch-nemesis and decided to KEEP the kids, is just :snoop: status.

Also, let's not act like Peter doesn't stay getting his bytches took:

2166443-ddsdf.png

DD8_1.jpg
Nah they clearly said it was one incident. She told Mary Jane about it and described it in detail about it being an incident when they found themselves alone. Don't leave ya girl around the Green Goblin.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nah they clearly said it was one incident. She told Mary Jane about it and described it in detail about it being an incident when they found themselves alone. Don't leave ya girl around the Green Goblin.

Mannn I know what she SAID, but shyt.... if she did it once, she'll do it again :lolbron:

I ain't believe that hoe, talking about "it was only ONE TIME!!!:smugfavre:"

As if she was gonna tell her main competition with Peter the WHOLE truth lol

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Mannn I know what she SAID, but shyt.... if she did it once, she'll do it again :lolbron:

I ain't believe that hoe, talking about "it was only ONE TIME!!!:smugfavre:"

As if she was gonna tell her main competition with Peter the WHOLE truth lol
That was one of the dumbest stories ever anyway. Straczynski and Joe Quesada were the worst thing to ever happen to Spider-Man.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
black green lantern on jlu

had his spanish bird bytch
his black tigress bytch

both of them hos was fighting for him and shyt