Which African country has the best looking women

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
:what:

10919160_1582315678646768_1435494898_n.jpg

Mimi-and-Nas-Hausa-Muslim-Wedding-in-Nigeria-BMB-Photography-BellaNaija-Weddings-013.jpg

f603a6ba8e681e60fbd42ffeeb9bcf31.jpg

They got beauty and class:ufdup:

I'd wife any of those women on sight.

They won't be wifing you tho. Many are on that :mjpls: towards those who are not Hausa, let alone non-Muslims in general.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
an ethio recently broke my heart...but i'm currently dating a Nigerian and just began talking to an Angolan last week :jbhmm:

Are you Ghanaian?

Your women have been a pain in the ass for me lately. I've got one that looks like Sooraven and we were getting along fine until she found out that I lied to her about some inconsequential bs. And she has been acting funny and belligerent since then. I just told her a white lie about some private business cuz I don't like folks that I don't know too well knowing much about my private life and ol'girl took it to heart, thinking I'm just in it to smash and dip. :francis:

I think I'll give her some space cuz she lives just around the corner from me and see if she'll come around again, when she gets over whatever she took offence to. But she's bad as fukk. I can post her picture.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Are you Ghanaian?

Your women have been a pain in the ass for me lately. I've got one that looks like Sooraven and we were getting along fine until she found out that I lied to her about some inconsequential bs. And she has been acting funny and belligerent since then. I just told her a white lie about some private business cuz I don't like folks that I don't know too well knowing much about my private life and ol'girl took it to heart, thinking I'm just in it to smash and dip. :francis:

I think I'll give her some space cuz she lives just around the corner from me and see if she'll come around again, when she gets over whatever she took offence to. But she's bad as fukk. I can post her picture.

How funny of your situation, because I went through a similar case as yours with a Nigerian chick and she reacted the same way as yours. :francis:

West Africa in general is just drama based. :snoop:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
How funny of your situation, because I went through a similar case as yours with a Nigerian chick and she reacted the same way as yours. :francis:

West Africa in general is just drama based. :snoop:

LOL. That shyt is crazy.

I just wanted to tell her anything to change the topic cuz she kept pestering me. Then I must've told her the truth a few weeks later and she brought up what I told her in the past...and started calling me a liar. :mjcry:

Shyt, I kept explaining myself that I just met and didn't know her too well to start telling her everything about me, but nothing I said changed her mind.

I think it has to do with her past and being lied to by different guys, hence she's holding on to it cuz she thinks I'm like all the other guys from her past. And it isn't even something serious...just something no one would care about, really. :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you Ghanaian?

Post it fam. Yes I'm Ghanaian, hence the screenname. You might just have to explain what it was to her

If that doesn't work I say surprise her with a gesture. Nothing crazy but you know where she lives, show her you "care" and try to make it up. Even something as simple/cheap as sending her flowers or some shyt

Y'all know how these West Africans be

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Post it fam. Yes I'm Ghanaian, hence the screenname. You might just have to explain what it was to her

If that doesn't work I say surprise her with a gesture. Nothing crazy but you know where she lives, show her you "care" and try to make it up. Even something as simple/cheap as sending her flowers or some shyt

Y'all know how these West Africans be

Yes, I asked cuz of your screen name. I know "Ashante" is Ghanaian.

Nah, I don't really do that flower shyt cuz a lot of black chicks don't appreciate it that much. I've got something up my sleeve but I just wanna give her space for a couple of months and let her do her thing for now.

These are her pictures...her ass is fat, but you won't see it in the pictures (don't quote/save the pictures cuz I'm gonna delete them):

Last edited:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Yes, I asked cuz of your screen name. I know "Ashante" is Ghanaian.

Nah, I don't really do that flower shyt cuz a lot of black chicks don't appreciate it that much. I've got something up my sleeve but I just wanna give her space for a couple of months and let her do her thing for now.

These are her pictures...her ass is fat, but you won't see it in the pictures (don't quote/save the pictures cuz I'm gonna delete them):

Damn :takedat::whew:

You fukked up :damn:

Kano

All Star
Daps
Nigeria of course!
Nah man the whole damn continent has beautiful women. You could go to the horn of East Africa, up north in the desert for the Egyptians and Moroccans, the west with the Ghanaians and Nigerians, to the south in the Congo and South Africa (black women). They are everywhere

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Karb

Veteran
Daps
How come pygmy women ain't get no love in this thread? :mjpls: