wheres nintendos black main characters?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Heck since the thread was for specifically Nintendo related chars and main characters. People are posting supporting chars and non-Nintendo
Some characters here:
latest

Heavy D from KOF 94, and 98.
Fun fact: Heavy D was supposed to be Kyo's rival but SNK changed the idea in 95 and presented Iori as Kyo's Rival as apparently, it was more appropriate as Iori was more or less Kyo's age.

latest

Lucky From Kof 94 and 98.

latest

Boman Delgado from the Rival Schools series.

mrbig-ngbc.jpg

MR. Big from the AOF and KOF series.

latest
gfgdo-5.png

G Done from Galaxy Fight

hqdefault.jpg

Duck King Fatal Fury/KOF series.

bruce-old3.jpg
xpSW4T.gif

Bruce Irvin Tekken series

500px-24.rachael.jpg

Rachel from Battle Arena Toshinden 3

latest

Tau from Battle Arena Toshinden 3

zack-doa1-conceptsketch.jpg

Zack from Dead or Alive

hqdefault.jpg

Sherry from Gungrave Overdose

287880.jpg
shvcojshots.jpg

takagi Yoshiyuki from osu karate bu

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People in Japan don't give a fukk about basketball breh, dafuq are you even on about?

There are only a handful of truly global sports...and none of them are American. :umad:

Hell if I showed a Japanese picture of any famous American person besides Donald Trump the majority of them wouldn't know who the fukk they are. Not everyone is obsessed with America breh, some countries have their own cultures. :camby:
Have you been to Japan?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Dkc_snes_boxart.jpg
:jbhmm: :mjcry: The racial stereotypes in this series is fukked up, Kong gets a pass because the gameplay was so dope but the premise is racist as fukk like that Avatar movie.
The red tie represents the bloods, and we all know Redman talked about bringing the gorillas out. There's random bananas all over the levels, only thing missing is a basketball and a bottle of malt liquor :francis:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The red tie represents the bloods, and we all know Redman talked about bringing the gorillas out. There's random bananas all over the levels, only thing missing is a basketball and a bottle of malt liquor :francis:
Promotional art for Super Mario Sports Mix on the Nintendo Wii.:mjcry:
Donkey_Kong_and_Diddy_Kong_Basketball.png

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
One thing to note is I think dubs which usually feature white people voices make people see the characters as "White" as opposed to Japanese. I think that's our own internal programming of seeing things that automatically don't look exactly like "black" or "asian" or w/e as White. When I watch/play Japanese games in Japanese with the JP voices/text I see them as "Japanese" and honestly they don't look white to me because I've been to Japan and I've seen mothafukkaz that look just like that.

If I switch to English then it feels like white people because the blond hair, pale skin and color eyes make you default to "white people' if you associate those traits with white folks.

One thing that annoys me is when they constantly make JRPGS/Anime that kind of feel like they're influenced by European Medieval themes. Like take Zelda for example.. Instead of "Hyrule" being some wooden Japanese castle or w/e, it's clearly a european influenced castle with stone built towers and Knights.
Clearly European influenced castles eh?
So I guess you wasn't aware the moors created castles, then later domesticated the Europeans because during this time period they still would walk around barefoot while letting their animals roam free (which leads to disease)

White people will have you thinking we didn't exist. But Africa was basically modern day America at this time. Malls, electricity/etc. You might wanna read up on The Moors, their culture and of course there architecture :handshake:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
u1kLLDZ.jpg

But brehs here still won't buy their games so there's no point to this thread.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
its funny when ppl act like really they care about this
It's funnier when white people suggest what we should care about, because that's only said when it pertains to a black issue. Well, black and to a smaller extent native Americans...
They listened bbreh

They listened :mjcry:

Having a black character is not listening bruh, they got a ton of characters, you celebrating there's a sista in the dlc? Braids into boxing gloves? I can instantly see a stereotype in the character, my question to you is can you see a stereotype in any of the white characters :popcorn:

What is a white stereotype :ufdup:
This issue is much deeper than gaming, so you have to look outside of gaming to find answers as to why...
People in Japan don't give a fukk about basketball breh, dafuq are you even on about?

There are only a handful of truly global sports...and none of them are American. :umad:

Hell if I showed a Japanese picture of any famous American person besides Donald Trump the majority of them wouldn't know who the fukk they are. Not everyone is obsessed with America breh, some countries have their own cultures. :camby:
So basically you're saying you speak for Japanese people. You said alot so don't now say you're not speaking for Japanese people with lines like what you wrote :francis:

Now reading this, you sound similar to Fatboi1. Sony gamers are not to sharp :snoop: So while you fanboys make up shyt let me school you on blacks in Japan. There's the prejudice side that resides in all cultures sure, but your ignorance is European :ufdup:

http://www.blacktokyo.com/2015/02/27/black-history-in-japan-did-you-know/

Martial arts was developed by Africans, first samurai was African, Africans introduced rice to the Asians. Their religion was brought over from Africa, The first Buddha was named Samboa.

Yes, Jedi mind tricks have been going on since before your great grandparents were even born. Look up anything I just said (or click the link) then thank me for being one of the most prolific posters in the history of the innanets :tu:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Clearly European influenced castles eh?
So I guess you wasn't aware the moors created castles, then later domesticated the Europeans because during this time period they still would walk around barefoot while letting their animals roam free (which leads to disease)

White people will have you thinking we didn't exist. But Africa was basically modern day America at this time. Malls, electricity/etc. You might wanna read up on The Moors, their culture and of course there architecture :handshake:
Oh wow I had no idea. :stopitslime:
321806ef14524e1d34972221a3044722.jpg

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Oh wow I had no idea. :stopitslime:
321806ef14524e1d34972221a3044722.jpg
I didn't ask you if you heard the name. You made the ignorant comment about castles. I corrected you. The Japanese know more about African culture than YOU DO. Or you wouldn't have said Hyrules castles are European influenced :ufdup:

If you don't like to read, hidden colors touches on the subject matter briefly...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't ask you if you heard the name. You made the ignorant comment about castles. I corrected you. The Japanese know more about African culture than YOU DO. Or you wouldn't have said Hyrules castles are European influenced :ufdup:

If you don't like to read, hidden colors touches on the subject matter briefly...
So the Eurocentric looking castles in Zelda aren't European influenced? :sas1:

The audacity of you trying to infer that I'm saying that European castles were made by white people is funny because I never said that but go ahead and try to put me on game about shyt I knew years ago.

I said that they like eurocentric/western things in their games and not Japanese aka something that looks traditionally Japanese(fantasy like of course) but nah try to out-militant me because you just saw Hidden Colors last night.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As opposed to the castles in Asia that predate the European ones :dwillhuh:

Oh wait, as you wrote, they had wooden castles :sas2:
They did..

Are you saying there wasn't wooden castles in Japan?
52a6cb3f97e2a8ecebd1f0251bba3193--japan-travel-asia-travel.jpg

152457-wooden-door-at-himeji-castle-japan.jpeg

Japanese castles are primarily made out of wood and stone.

Those castles in Zelda look primarily stone and it's design looks clearly European and not Japanese.

bringing up that a lot of castles were made by Moors is an irrelevant fact to what I was talking about.

You tryna argue about some bullshyt now :camby: