Where did the Power Rangers go wrong???

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I had this

maxresdefault.jpg

And I remember going to the Live Power Rangers show....

Had that and Saba. I actually bought that legacy dragon dagger for shyts and giggles and took it back the same day realizing I'm way too old to even have it on some collectors shyt lol. I did buy this a couple years ago and it's on the bookshelf in my room

tumblr_mhkv68cdMB1qzekr6o1_1280.png

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
51ROr4ozzuL.jpg

i got this for making honor roll in the 4th grade....:whew: me and my brother would throw hands literally over this dammm thing....boy the memories....

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season 3 was weird seemed like the changed swords every week and was losing interest....and then gain interest again when Jason came back as the gold ranger. then by turbo I had it with that little kid and in space seemed to odd for me as I was all about regular high school kids on earth fighting evil.

I had to lowkey watch zeo in the 5th grade...people were clowning hard about power rangers being some kid ish. Couldn't talk to nobody about it until I admitted to watching up into the 5th grade by time I was in high school, haha. And then you found out others secretly watched as well.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
51ROr4ozzuL.jpg

i got this for making honor roll in the 4th grade....:whew: me and my brother would throw hands literally over this dammm thing....boy the memories....

Had that and we used the hell out of it at my 3rd grade sleepover for my birthday. Loved that thing. It's still in my toybox

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
for those that dont keep up, heres the newest sentai that is about to start next month.

tumblr_nhjnm7PfVO1u21bnqo1_1280.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone explain how the filming of power rangers works with the japenese show....what footage is american and what is foreigh...who is actually in the costumes

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Having exhausted all the footage from Zyuranger and having commissioned brand new fight sequences from Japan dubbed, “Zyu 2” by fans, Saban was finally faced with adapting another Sentai. However, they didn’t want to give up the distinctive MMPR suits so they instead decided to adapt the monsters and zord footage from Dairanger. This lead to the odd distinction of the Zyuranger suits piloting the Dairanger mecha. They also threw out the green Zyuranger suit and went with the Dairangers' sixth ranger. A little boy who could grow into a full sized white ranger. Who ended up being Tommy. Thanks to mostly original fight scenes they were able to remove the more child-like aspects from the footage and his suit luckily lined up with the Zyurangers closely.

:ohhh:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Did you know JDF(tommy) was casted for V R Troopers? After being the green ranger he was suppose to be the main character on V R Troopers, and the guy that ended up being the main guy on that show was suppose to be the White Ranger. But Tommy was super popular, so they brought him back.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Did you know JDF(tommy) was casted for V R Troopers? After being the green ranger he was suppose to be the main character on V R Troopers, and the guy that ended up being the main guy on that show was suppose to be the White Ranger. But Tommy was super popular, so they brought him back.

Didn't know that either :ohhh: my only inside knowledge with power rangers is knowing Jason, Zack and Trini wanted more money (rightfully) and got the boot. I found that out when I was a little kid and it blew me even then because Jason was my favorite and I understood the idea that the three of them wanted more money knowing they were about to shoot a movie. Although I kept watching once the three of them left, I gotta admit my enthusiasm wasn't as high because my favorite got the bushes, got replaced as leader, and the guy they replaced him with was :yawn:then when he came back as the gold ranger I was hype:mj:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Didn't know that either :ohhh: my only inside knowledge with power rangers is knowing Jason, Zack and Trini wanted more money (rightfully) and got the boot. I found that out when I was a little kid and it blew me even then because Jason was my favorite and I understood the idea that the three of them wanted more money knowing they were about to shoot a movie. Although I kept watching once the three of them left, I gotta admit my enthusiasm wasn't as high because my favorite got the bushes, got replaced as leader, and the guy they replaced him with was :yawn:then when he came back as the gold ranger I was hype:mj:
When he came back as a leader :whew: even tho Billy should of been the gold ranger. He deserved some shine.

yeah, dude that replaced him was meh, he's a cool dude tho. grew up here in san antonio.

heres that vid about Tommy, music sound familiar? :mjpls:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When he came back as a leader :whew: even tho Billy should of been the gold ranger. He deserved some shine.

yeah, dude that replaced him was meh, he's a cool dude tho. grew up here in san antonio.

heres that vid about Tommy, music sound familiar? :mjpls:

Story wise yeah it should've been billy but Jason is that dude. He deserved it. Especially after that little bs cameo in Turbo. And he did become de facto leader or at least like 1b to Tommy's 1a