When Your 7-Year-Old Son Says, 'I Want to Be Gay'

Daps
Only trannies that look like her...
155738494_640.jpg

This CAN'T be a tranny!!!! :damn:

I reverse image-searched and googled pics.....

Janet-Mock-4x3-thumb-400xauto-29611.jpg

Janet-Mock.png

o-JANET-MOCK-INTERVIEW-facebook.jpg

:dwillhuh: Hold up.......

janet-mock-seventh-grade.jpg

best-cry-ever-o.gif

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
That's not a choice he can make until he's old enough to know what the fukk that entails. :birdman: Then I'd let that fruit go at 18. :manny:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Best bel'ee i'm takin my sons to africa. To da serengeti plains to show him da animal kingdom. Expose him to all em alpha male animals and make him learn how shyt is done. :myman:

:pacspit:@ dis stupid azz effeminate and homosexual western society

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Does the child even know what that means. Sounds like the mother has been using the son as a gas tank to pour demonic filth into. Sad, the poor boy was barely given a chance and his mother is already telling him its ok to get sodomized. Where is the father. Why does the father feel its ok to destroy his bloodline with a homosexual son. Wow, its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
:ehh: at the rest of the article. it's not like the kid had a bad reason to wanna be gay. shyt is actually pretty funny.

:stopitslime:but that goes without saying because we all clicked the link.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/Ameli...-be-gay_b_4256272.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

:banderas:

Read the rest at the sight. What do you do brehs? When your seven year old wants to be gay?

Sam and Toby, have a pool and invited us over to save us from the heat's torture. Sam and Toby live in a very cool and expensive part of town not too far from us. They have a house that our kids refer to as "the castle," and a carriage house that is bigger than our home. The boys love Sam and Toby and love visiting their place.

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon:

"Why do you want to be gay, sweetie?" I asked, his little head still snuggled into me.

"When I am grown up, I want to live in a big house like this and have a pool."

"sold your soul for riches, fast cars and bytches"