When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Theresa-Randle-Feet-285787.jpg
cot damn!! this deserves its own thread :whoo:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Personally I would fall under the category of a good guy. I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman. However I learned early that when it comes to Black Women you must be an @sshole or at least appear to be one. Is it like this with every race or just Black Women? I don't fukk with White chics so I wouldn't know.

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

I feel fine because those women are demonic trash.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Personally I would fall under the category of a good guy. I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman. However I learned early that when it comes to Black Women you must be an @sshole or at least appear to be one. Is it like this with every race or just Black Women? I don't fukk with White chics so I wouldn't know.

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

Lol just cause u cant get a black woman doesnt mean all they want are thugs. Ur just lame

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a book how to date a black women without beating her black ass, I remember the hamster permabanned one of my accounts for posting it.

Anyways this chick is ratchet anyways.
Potty mouth, nasty ASD tattoos, scandalous pictures, ugly ass wig.

Fun for broads like these is basically drama, confrontations, and constant breakups it fuels
them . Trying to tame the bad boy the wild stallion then cry when a rotten Apple is a rottenapple.

Women llike these don't eben deserve a good man . And the 'good guys' they get are just spineless SIMPs who take disrespect.
Powerful posting sir :ohlawd:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
coming from a black man who married a white woman
Ive prob had more black gfs than u family. Last 3 girls before my wife were black

Meanwhile u still crying about black women only wanting thugs. But the bytch who thoroughly dogged u out was white. Why dont we talk about that, since u like bringing up old news.

Paradime

Certified Maniac
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
How can anyone give a fukk about what chicks like that say, think, or feel. If you want some puss just put $100 down.:ahh:

She might be a hoe but at least she knows what's she's doing and isn't all emotional with this shyt. :stopitslime:

Men, just get what you need and you'll give her what she needs, which is money.
Every chick wants a man who can support her financially, any woman who's mature enough anyways.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women don't know anything about men. The fun is teaching them.

i wish i could dap you 20x for this,

your job as a man is to teach women, the only bytches who say that bad boy shyt are the women who had boyfriends who aint teach them shyt about relationships and the male perspective

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ive prob had more black gfs than u family. Last 3 girls before my wife were black

Meanwhile u still crying about black women only wanting thugs. But the bytch who thoroughly dogged u out was white. Why dont we talk about that, since u like bringing up old news.

:duck:

yet you still married a white woman. I only canoodle and cavort with black women now and unlike you I would never marry a white woman.

you speaking on what black women want when you sold out your ghanian heritage is a joke
:camby:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i wish i could dap you 20x for this,

your job as a man is to teach women, the only bytches who say that bad boy shyt are the women who had boyfriends who aint teach them shyt about relationships and the male perspective

The effect of a man on a woman is huge. I work with this chick at Rona, we been flirtling on and off during weekend shifts for about 3 weeks now. She is about 18-19. Good girl. Only having sex with men who are serious about a relationship like she is. Last Saturday she went on a date with some white guy, 25. Said he was mature because of all the stuff he's been through. She told him before hand that nothing sexual would happen, but on the date he's making moves on her.

I told her that he's still immature, he should have been able to keep it in his pants. :troll:

She now considers him a friend after that date. She goes on to say he's about my height but standing next to me is 'different' than standing next to him. And that she wishes she could find a black man like me, who doesn't speak slang like its a foreign language. We both agreed men of my caliber are a rare breed.

You set the standards for a woman's expectations of men with your behaviour. Whether its a sexual, work place, or platonic relationship. Most the time these broads are too hypnotized by a screen to recognize a real man standing in front of them in the flesh.