When will DC stans give up?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's the corniest thing for me. I never got into console wars, because I hardly play video games anymore and when I did, I played SNES and the Genesis, so I had the best of both worlds.

But I guess the Kobe vs LeBron vs MJ stan war is cool and the Drake stans vs etc hip hop stans gets a pass too?

Look just like this great country was built on the backs of slavery and corruption, this site was built on the backs of e-wars. There’s one in almost EVERY section here, and the few that dont have it are boring no one really post like that.

If there was no e-war then this place would wilter and die like Hiphopdx, OHHLA, Allhiphop, and other places

Martha

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
shyt legit hurts too. We all grew up on this and this shyt is unacceptable

I'm still in shock how badly they botched their universe.

Batman vs Superman....SS and JL legit had me :wtf:

What makes it more shocking is Disney did this missing 40% of their catalogue.
I mean I had the :francis: face at the JL preview and the :ahh:face when Infinity War trailer dropped.

You think it's bad now....wait till they get FF X-Men etc integrated.
God damn @ the bolded

You 10000% right :wow:

Breh can you imagine what happens when Marvel gets X-Men back and we can stop this charade where they push The Inhumans like anyone wants that shyt???

Wolverine done RIGHT? The X-Men done RIGHT?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's the corniest thing for me. I never got into console wars, because I hardly play video games anymore and when I did, I played SNES and the Genesis, so I had the best of both worlds.

Oh you mean you were a rational well adjusted kid?

I couldn’t imagine playing sonic and not being able to play Mario. Just like now can’t imagine playing uncharted and not being able to play gears of war:wow:

If I didn’t have a Spider-Man comic book and a Batman comic book to pick up I wouldn’t be happy.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@wire28 @KravenMorehead™ @BXKingPin82

Evacuate the threads of innocent nonbias posters
Fortify the defenses of all the Marvel threads

giphy.gif

And get @ExodusNirvana a shield

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::troll:

Martha

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Oh you mean you were a rational well adjusted kid?

I couldn’t imagine playing sonic and not being able to play Mario. Just like now can’t imagine playing uncharted and not being able to play gears of war:wow:

If I didn’t have a Spider-Man comic book and a Batman comic book to pick up I wouldn’t be happy.
:what: did you just imply sony<microsoft

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
DC stans shouldn't give up. Eventually the right people will come along and some dope movies will be made. All good things come to an end too Marvel heads. Might not be in the next few years but maybe it will. Beware the moon.

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
But I guess the Kobe vs LeBron vs MJ stan war is cool and the Drake stans vs etc hip hop stans gets a pass too?

Look just like this great country was built on the backs of slavery and corruption, this site was built on the backs of e-wars. There’s one in almost EVERY section here, and the few that dont have it are boring no one really post like that.

If there was no e-war then this place would wilter and die like Hiphopdx, OHHLA, Allhiphop, and other places

Martha

:gucci:Kobe/Bron/MJ threads are the worst of all time and clog up The Coliseum