Whats Your Favorite Twilight Zone Episode

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
It's tough to choose just one there's too many GOATS.

I will say that if I had to pick just one it would be the one with William Shatner where he and his wife stop off at the diner and come across the fortune telling machine.

But honestly there's so many others.
This one is so overlooked! Lot of folks think of Shatner and Twilight Zone and go straight to Nightmare at 20,000 Feet which is also very good but this one is all about obsession and the very idea that a person can get attached to something that may or may not be able to predict their future is crazy. There were so many good ideas on this show.

Will the Real Martian Please Stand Up? Is another great one, at the time when I first saw it the twist just blew me away. Same for a lot of these episodes and the acting on this show was so good.

Shoutout to The Monsters are Due on Maple Street.
tz-monsters.jpg

The Invaders
invaders-2.jpg

Living Doll
eric%2Band%2Bdoll.jpg

Five Characters in Search of an Exit
fivecharacters2.jpg

The After Hours
twilight_zone_14.jpg

Just a spectacular show. A lot of the concepts on this show still scare me more than horror films do today, the way things were shot, the acting, everything came together so well.

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Time Enough at Last
time-enough.png

The Mike Wallace Interview featuring Rod Serling (1959)

Public domain interview with Rod Serling, creator of the Twilight Zone. Uploaded because we indie game developers can learn a lot from the parallels with early TV and the censorship and commercialization and the fight against it.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
glad to see im not the only fan of this

some of the one i liked were:

the pool shark one
The chick who had the cosmetic surgery done, only to discover those around her had pig faces.
Talking Tina
Cant think of any others at the moment

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nervous man in a four dollar room- a low level gangster is hired to do a hit & he argues with himself whether he should do it or not

a passage for trumpet- a trumpet player kills himself & walks around lonely & invisible

the big tall wish- an old boxer w/ no confidence is knocked out & given a chance to redo a fight if he believes he can win
isn't that trumpet one where dude sees like Louie Armstrong or some shyt? Problem w/twighlight zone is I watched most of it in my youth so I only remember bits and pieces of each episode

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Serling had the flava real early ....

Season 1, Episode 27
The Big Tall Wish

After airing this episode, with its nearly all-black cast being revolutionary for American television, Twilight Zone (1959) was awarded the 1961 Unity Award for Outstanding Contributions to Better Race Relations.
Walter Burke, who plays Ivan Dixon's trainer, and Charles Horvath, who plays Dixon's opponent in the ring, reunited seven months later for an episode of Lawman (1958) titled Lawman: Samson the Great (1960). Curiously, this episode also involved a boxing match with series-star John Russell fighting to win a bare-knuckle brawl.

Real-life boxer Archie Moore was considered for the role of Bolie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734632/

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_twilight_zone/video/621871968/the-twilight-zone-the-big-tall-wish/

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
In order:

1)The Monsters are Due on maple Street (Made in the 1950s but is still relevant today in so many ways...it may be the greatest 30 minutes of tv ever in terms of social relevancy

2)Midnight Sun-Another powerful depiction of humans and how we deal with mortality...such a powerfully creepy episode

3)Eye of the Beholder-Powerful, power, powerful and really was a part of my changing personality in regards to relationships as a teenager

4)It's A Good Life-The scariest thing in the world is the person who simply just doesn't give a fukk...either through being a sociopath or being an innocent child

5)Nick of Time-The question of "Fate" is done masterfully

6)Shadow Play-The scariest thing that could happen to anyone..imagine if people in longterm comas experience this...watch if you dare...

7)The Masks-We all need to look into the mirror everyday and ask ourselves "Who are we?" because some of us are uglier than we think....

8)Living Doll-The most unintentionally funny and scary episode mixed together

9)Nightmare at 20,000 Feet-Horrifying. Watch if you dare.

10)I AM the Night-Color Me Black-Obvious reasons...our hate for others has consumed us...

there are a few more, but these 10 are the ones that I consider to be classic and can be watched 500 years form now and be relevant and perfect

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
In order:

1)The Monsters are Due on maple Street (Made in the 1950s but is still relevant today in so many ways...it may be the greatest 30 minutes of tv ever in terms of social relevancy

2)Midnight Sun-Another powerful depiction of humans and how we deal with mortality...such a powerfully creepy episode

3)Eye of the Beholder-Powerful, power, powerful and really was a part of my changing personality in regards to relationships as a teenager

4)It's A Good Life-The scariest thing in the world is the person who simply just doesn't give a fukk...either through being a sociopath or being an innocent child

5)Nick of Time-The question of "Fate" is done masterfully

6)Shadow Play-The scariest thing that could happen to anyone..imagine if people in longterm comas experience this...watch if you dare...

7)The Masks-We all need to look into the mirror everyday and ask ourselves "Who are we?" because some of us are uglier than we think....

8)Living Doll-The most unintentionally funny and scary episode mixed together

9)Nightmare at 20,000 Feet-Horrifying. Watch if you dare.

10)I AM the Night-Color Me Black-Obvious reasons...our hate for others has consumed us...

there are a few more, but these 10 are the ones that I consider to be classic and can be watched 500 years form now and be relevant and perfect

So many jewels Rod Sterling dropped.:ohlawd: