What's with the McDonald's hate on this site?

Gutzman

Pro
Daps
mgcriddles will have you writing a will on the toilet.

I remember I got food poisoning once from a mcgriddle. shyt was bad. fukk that dont eat that shyt. also those apple pies, i remember people who worked at mcds told me they were always dropping those pies on teh floor.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Allday breakfast starts this week and I won't front the idea of a steak egg and cheese bagel with French fries or chicken nuggets with a hash brown got me willing to lose a foot or the use of my right side :lolbron:
Imagine how bad they are gonna fukk up the orders serving two types of meals at once. They can't get one meal right.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember I got food poisoning once from a mcgriddle. shyt was bad. fukk that dont eat that shyt. also those apple pies, i remember people who worked at mcds told me they were always dropping those pies on teh floor.
Ate one in the airport had to force myself not to spit it back up. Like a tug of war with my esophagus.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
When a nikka smacked on campus it does it's job :wow:

Pulls up to drive thru orders two McChickens, a double Cheeseburger, medium fries and medium orange Hi-C :ahh:

Shyt do the job at 2 am for less then $10 cash :manny:

I think the chicken sandwiches, nuggets and fries are straight that Big Mac and the "burgers" in general garbage though :mjlol:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The coli reminds me of a bunch of housewive cac bytches in terms of their taste in food. Bet most of you nikkas love Avocado and Humus.

q3iCWqE.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
McDonalds-Haupia.jpg

Why did they go around mess with the apple pie:what:

Some of you are out of the loop or young so I'ma put you up on game.

These are/were actually the original McDonalds Apple Pies: :blessed: :ohlawd:

DSC07124.jpg

Then they changed them to this: :martin:

20120406-mcdonalds-fried-apple-pie-1.jpg

A lot of people complained for years & wanted McDonalds to bring back the old school fried pies so they've changed them back again!

:salute:

rq7u6fr5c371ghped5dm_400x400.jpeg

Is McDonald's Bringing Back Its Fried Apple Pies?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
enjoy your heart attack :yeshrug:

Yeah because eating McDonald's once a year or so is gonna give me a heart attack. :stopitslime:

The coli reminds me of a bunch of housewive cac bytches in terms of their taste in food. Bet most of you nikkas love Avocado and Humus.

These nikkas stay fronting. Whether it's about bytches, music, clothing or food. :heh:

Coli nikkas only eat the finest of foods and fukk the finest of bytches. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs hate on McDonald's here to look 'smart.' But in turn, they really look retarded.
you might be retared if you eat that
nikkas frontin, damn near every nikka on here eat McDonalds tryin to act like they don't.

I swear these nikkas be on the bullshyt. :duck:
WHY THE fukk WOULD I?

Combo at McDonald's = $9.00 +

Burger and fries at shake shack/smash burger = about $9

WHY THE fukk WOULD I CHOOSE MCD:what: