What's the worst pain you have ever felt?

Daps
Had 4 wisdom teeth pulled in one shot. but 3 of them they had a hard time taking out. So they had to crack it and pry and crank every single piece out with a dentist wrench. Breh braced his knee on my chair and leaned on my chest for leverage:heh:
Needless to say I ended up looking like a chipmunk

chipmunk-cheeks-peanuts-g-427474.jpg

Massive swelling and bruising.

I wanted to test my pain threshold, and stare at the pain beard to beard, birdman to birdman:birdman:. So i tossed my pain medication in the bushes. When the anesthetic wore off.....

Brehs.

It felt like multiple hot fire lighting bolts shooting from my jaw up to my brain. And it was that jarring pain that relentlessly grabbed every fiber of your attention. And the fact that it was in my head manifested further as some truly demoniac thoughts.

It was the time when I understood how pain literal or figurative can make you want to kill someone. Murder felt like a breath of fresh air.

Every evil thing under the sun I contemplated and imagined, and was a stones throw away from committing should a nikka say any two words to me i tell him "SHUT THE fukk UP!" and he says a third. It was like I had Lucifer evoked and dancing around in my head.

Last edited:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
It felt like multiple hot fire lighting bolts shooting from my jaw up to my brain. And it was jarring pain that grabbed every fiber of your attention. And the fact that it was in my head gave me some demonic thoughts.

It was the time when I understood how pain literal or figurative can make you want to kill someone. Murder felt like a breath of fresh air.

Every evil thing under the sun I comtemplated and imagined. It was like I had Lucifer himself dancing around in my head.

:damn::demonic:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Physical pain that is.

I don't have kids but I'm sure when I do I will say child birth.

For me it was when I had surgery on my hip and foot.

Hip pain has got to be the worst.:bryan:

Stomach pain is high up there too.
stabbed in my leg in a fight

nerve in my tooth with a hole in it got infected.... that was the worst pain of my life
way worse than than being stabbed ...way way way way way worse... almost 48 hours of pain.

EDIT: went to the emergency room the first night.. they Gave me 1 OXY and a script for like some aspirin medication w codeine... they wans't taking me seriously or some shyt... the oxy didnt DO shyt.. nothing... nada zilch... Found out that's the hospital they take you to when you don't have coverage... basically if u get shot... ur pretty much gonna die in there. IT wasnt til the next day when the doc stuck that needle in my jaw that shyt stopped almost immediately

Last edited:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I jumped in on my friends behalf at a party and got blindsided by a beer bottle by one of the other guys friends, let me tell you them shyt's don't break easy like in the movies :sadcam: lol

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Either:

1) Compartment syndrome
2) Meningitis
3) Had my forehead split open by a golf club... actually, this one didn't hurt too bad because I went into shock

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Probably the pain from having pneumonia combined with asthma taking it's toll on my body at once :wow:

When your nails and face turn blue to the lack of oxygen I'm getting :to:

That sharp pain in your chest when breathing in while alo not being able to breathe :damn:

The complete weakness I felt in my body, couldn't even walk into the ER on my own power, I had to be carried in :wow: I cried when I was able to breathe again

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Probably the pain from having pneumonia combined with asthma taking it's toll on my body at once :wow:

When your nails and face turn blue to the lack of oxygen I'm getting :to:

That sharp pain in your chest when breathing in :damn:

The complete weakness I felt in my body, couldn't even walk into the ER on my own power, I had to be carried in :wow:

:wow:I have asthma too

:to:it's scary when your chest feels tight and you cant get in enough air. its hard to explain how it feels when the air just stops coming in