Whats The Deal With Being Banned W/o Warning ?

cook

Banned
Daps
>Replying with a gif.
>is a mod
>kek
it seems like you have trouble understanding (and typing :ehh:) english so gifs, warnings and bans all you get from her on out
imum35.jpg

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
You got an explanation. The thread was so shytty we had to remove your dumb ass from the board before you infected any other areas with your bullshyt. See, your pretty much renowned on the coli as being on the bottom level of posters, you bring basically nothing to the forum and in this case you were bringing the forum down as a whole. Even your fellow heat stans didn't cape for you that hard because they recognized that the thread was shyt. When you factor in that you've been banned under other accounts before this shouldn't be such a shock to you that you'd come in here spewing your bullshyt about a quick ban. In reality what you should be doing is realizing that your at the end of the line on here and instead of drawing attention to yourself you should be laying low and trying to redeem yourself by making quality posts and threads. Your not doing that so it let's me know youre an idiot and someone we should keep an eye on. Now kindly get the fukk outta here and stop pestering me.

jay-z-shot-99-problems.gif

:rip: Top Lad

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
You got an explanation. The thread was so shytty we had to remove your dumb ass from the board before you infected any other areas with your bullshyt. See, your pretty much renowned on the coli as being on the bottom level of posters, you bring basically nothing to the forum and in this case you were bringing the forum down as a whole. Even your fellow heat stans didn't cape for you that hard because they recognized that the thread was shyt. When you factor in that you've been banned under other accounts before this shouldn't be such a shock to you that you'd come in here spewing your bullshyt about a quick ban. In reality what you should be doing is realizing that your at the end of the line on here and instead of drawing attention to yourself you should be laying low and trying to redeem yourself by making quality posts and threads. Your not doing that so it let's me know youre an idiot and someone we should keep an eye on. Now kindly get the fukk outta here and stop pestering me.

:laugh::laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There is no such thing as Worst Poster of the Year in TSC. You and the guy who created that thread never knew that and are just new posters thinking they know what they're talking about. Mushroom is mislabeled as top poster of the year..it's "face of the year". If there was a true poster of the year tally, it would be stickied at the top of this site and there would be one in reality...not this cute "poster of the year" in little sub forums for this unknowns. No one has out debated me at any part this forum since it was created. Booth, Locker Room, Gym, the Coliseum, TSC, Arcadium. So getting the most votes in a troll created catagory means jack and $hit.

The TSC Hall Of Fame Starts with me, Sam, and Hate. Everyone else are just along for the ride. You too, my jiggaboo friend. Hell, you got sonned by one of the worst posters ever last week. And no one even blinked..lol.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
There is no such thing as Worst Poster of the Year in TSC. You and the guy who created that thread never knew that and are just new posters thinking they know what they're talking about. Mushroom is mislabeled as top poster of the year..it's "face of the year". If there was a true poster of the year tally, it would be stickied at the top of this site and there would be one in reality...not this cute "poster of the year" in little sub forums for this unknowns. No one has out debated me at any part this forum since it was created. Booth, Locker Room, Gym, the Coliseum, TSC, Arcadium. So getting the most votes in a troll created catagory means jack and $hit.

The TSC Hall Of Fame Starts with me, Sam, and Hate. Everyone else are just along for the ride. You too, my jiggaboo friend. Hell, you got sonned by one of the worst posters ever last week. And no one even blinked..lol.
What is it with you losers and obsession over the legitimacy of your poster of the year banners :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
What is it with losers coming to the Administration section and thinking they could brand a superior poster? Lol. All in all, they usually lose out.