What's one thing you eat that everyone else finds weird or gross?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
You collect about 100 of these:

Alive by the way. You capture then alive, put'em in a bag, take them to your kitchen. Open up said bag and start picking them one by one and ripping them in the middle by 80% (so not completely apart), throw them in a tall pan. 100 isn't a lot so don't even worry too much about space. After you've ripped them all, put some fire under the pan and fry these babies and you'll get this:

Catato.jpg

Put them in a bowl, throw some salt in it and you're good to go. From obese larvaes to snacks.
The taste is so and so, but the protein in these babies... :wow:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You collect about 100 of these:

Alive by the way. You capture then alive, put'em in a bag, take them to your kitchen. Open up said bag and start picking them one by one and ripping them in the middle by 80% (so not completely apart), throw them in a tall pan. 100 isn't a lot so don't even worry too much about space. After you've ripped them all, put some fire under the pan and fry these babies and you'll get this:

Catato.jpg

Put them in a bowl, throw some salt in it and you're good to go. From obese larvaes to snacks.
The taste is so and so, but the protein in these babies... :wow:
You doing too much

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
you can make copycat McDonald's sweet n sour n sauce with apricot jelly...I would say you're not far off
Exactly

Or like cranberry sauce which is essentially cranberry jam / jelly

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
:wow:I'd use to mix the eggs with the hash brown than put ketchup on top.

Eating raw instant noodles. Or taking a bag of hot cheetos and crunching them up than mixing the crumbles into the cooked instant noodles. Or buying some pickled eggs and hot sausages from the candy lady than cutting up the egg and hot sausage into the instant noodles. You could use slim jims too. Then spray some mustard on top. Ya'll don't hear me. Lol.

ramen1.gif

B9wDj-TCIAMRj-R.jpg

What you know about this