What were you thinking/feeling the first time you watched "The Dark Knight"??

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"this movie is badly structured" :manny: it was too long, continued for like an hour after the climax and the whole two face thing was rushed and felt misplaced (you already had a super villain with the joker, two face was unnecessary and a waste of a villain). Heath Leger gave an impressive Performance, but the overall movie was just aight. Batman beginns was the movie that had me like :wow::blessed::feedme:, in part because i didn't really expect it to be as dope as it was because all other movies at the time were :trash:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I ran into this girl I went to college with like in the aisle of the theater 5 minutes before the movie started. My mans had hit that and said it was rather easy to get in her pants. I kicked it to her and she more or less dissed me. I was stewing over it for a good hour after the fact. But once I got over that I did enjoy the movie. lol

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I ran into this girl I went to college with like in the aisle of the theater 5 minutes before the movie started. My mans had hit that and said it was rather easy to get in her pants. I kicked it to her and she more or less dissed me. I was stewing over it for a good hour after the fact. But once I got over that I did enjoy the movie. lol
:heh:That bytch spoiled an event experience for you. That sucks.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Shyt happens. lol Was it a bad assumption she would give it up to me just cause she gave it up to a friend of mine?

Probably. But we live and we learn. My boy does that same shyt tho. He is the king of transitive property: if A fuks B and C is friends with B then A will fuk C...then when it blows up in his face he ends up calling her a C

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Probably. But we live and we learn. My boy does that same shyt tho. He is the king of transitive property: if A fuks B and C is friends with B then A will fuk C...then when it blows up in his face he ends up calling her a C
:dead: And you don't wanna tell dude the truth cuz he's your boy. Even if you see it coming from a mile away.

Back on topic I thought the movie was incredible and definitely the best movie I had seen in a good minute :blessed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:dead: And you don't wanna tell dude the truth cuz he's your boy. Even if you see it coming from a mile away.

Back on topic I thought the movie was incredible and definitely the best movie I had seen in a good minute :blessed:

Well he lives his life based on stereotypes generalities and prejudices so that's all he knows. If she fuks his man then she must be easy as the stereotype says therefore he can smash

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not the hero.He's a silent guardian, watchful protector.The Dark Knight.

Do i applaud at the end? :lupe:

2430224-applause-gif.gif