What was the first video game you ever played?

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Final fantasy 8 for the ps1. I never played another final fantasy game after that.

Heavy Nova---. I thought the game was cool because of the box cover and intro, but it was one of the worst games I've ever played.

It was one the few games my parents had the money to buy, so I just kept playing it though.

Dragon ball z ultimate battle 22-- this game horrible.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
sega_genesis_sonic_hedgehog_2_cart.JPG

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i don't remember the first game exactly but it was in the nintendo era with games like super mario 1, mike tyson punch out, mega man 1, duck hunt and etc. or it could be oregon trails:jbhmm:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Super Mario and Duckhunt on Nintendo.

I was an innocent likkle pickey that cheated and went up to the tv to shoot the ducks :mjcry:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
First game I can remember playing is super metroid at 4. Game scared the shyt outta me.

I know it's not the first game I've ever played because my mom told me I use to try playing the original zelda game as a baby but I was scared of the caves and shyt lol.

My mom was a huge gamer back in the day so I had access to every system and most of the classics since my mom kept up with all the major gaming magazines and knew which games were good.
Cherish your mother bro. :to: