What is the worst career decision an actor has ever made?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This was another huge mistake. Better hope he can get another Austin Powers movie made:

love-guru-poster-big.jpg

Went with a white girl to see this and she laughed all the way through :scust:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
i didn't say she was ugly... i said she made a dumbass decision that lost her MILLIONS of dollars and a shytload of roles

Seth shytted on her a few times in series for leaving, but she did come back for the back to the pilot episode

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why y'all hatin on predator 2? It's a good movie.

I'm dying for a legit predator movie though. Alien vs predator and predators were a joke. I need a real sequel. Predator is probably the greatest sci fi ever made. :noah:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Thomas Jane turning down the role of Don Draper seems like a bad move from the outside looking in.

Richard Grieco turning down Speed is an L of epic proportions.

Michelle Pfeiffer gotta top this list for women. Turned down roles in Pretty Woman, Basic Instinct, and Silence of the Lambs.

Josh Harnettt said he turned down the opportunities to play SUPERMAN, BATMAN, and SPIDER-MAN. He said he fired his agent because of it. Sounds like :duck: because I would've fired (and probably whooped) that nikka after Spider-Man.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not to pile on old Big Willie, but he could of also been Cobb in Inception. I think he'll be fine, though.

Cuba Gooding Jr.(specifically the year 2002): He actually had a couple good roles after the supporting actor nod with, "As Good As It Gets", "What Dreams May Come" and "Men of Honor", albeit two of those being supporting roles. His career didn't really derail in my opinion until 2002 when he starred in a couple great "cinematic classics" known as "Snow Dogs" & "Boat Trip. Whatever momentum he had slid off a cliff into an abyss of vomit.
Don't forget this one
MV5BMTY0NzU0NTY3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM2MTYyMQ@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Never go full retard.:mjlol:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Topher Grace choosing to play Eddie Brock/Venom in Spider Man 3
18s15zyrfhngnjpg.jpg

:mjlol::scust::scusthov::damn:
He has talent and I liked him outside of That 70s Show but his portrayal of Venom was just :camby:

Dude will ALWAYS be Foreman to me, I remember reading about the casting for Spiderman 3 and i said out loud "WHY THE fukk IS FOREMAN PLAYING VENOM?

This was another huge mistake. Better hope he can get another Austin Powers movie made:

love-guru-poster-big.jpg

We need that Seth Green Dr Evil role for just 1 movie...just 1 :to:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Don't forget this one
MV5BMTY0NzU0NTY3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDM2MTYyMQ@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg

Never go full retard.:mjlol:
how is this his worst career decision when this movie was preceded by snow dogs and boat trip :why:
except hes making cake on ncis ($140,000 / episode)
Yeah George, arnie, even uma and eventually he, all made it out of that turd and still went on with their careers.Alicia wasnt so lucky

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how is this his worst career decision when this movie was preceded by snow dogs and boat trip :why:Yeah George, arnie, even uma and eventually he, all made it out of that turd and still went on with their careers.Alicia wasnt so lucky

He hasn't starred in a legit movie since. Radio was the nail in the coffin.:yeshrug:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He hasn't starred in a legit movie since. Radio was the nail in the coffin.:yeshrug:
You clearly have never seen dirty, shadowboxer was decent it was just untidy.He is still getting work in high profile films like butler and american gangster.And hes currently starring in the anthology series american crime story so lets hold the phone.He might not have turned out to be the next will or denzel but hes doing ok