Torrie+Wilson+hd+Wallpaper+2012-13+11.jpg

wwe-layla-el-lol-o.gif

yup wrestling is so gay

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Can you imagine having a real life and a girlfriend..like actually sitting down watching WWE on TV...like what type of gurl would stick around for that? If I ever flipped thru the channels and stopped for 5 seconds on WWE, and if my gurl said "hey honey, leave it here, I wanna see this match"

bytch is out the door:camby:

I don't fukk around with them fukk arounds

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Straight Men Look At MMA And Wrestling And See 2 Muhfukkas Fighting, Thats It

Questionable Men Look At MMA & Wrestling And See 2 Half Naked Men In Near Sex Acts

Now You Tell Us Who Has The Issues :usure:

Its Like When Women Watch Sports And Just Have To Think Of Something Sexual, Like Guys Wearing Tights

Like Who The fukk Thinks Sexually While Watching Sports?

You Tell Us

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Questionable Men Look At MMA & Wrestling And See 2 Half Naked Men In Near Sex Acts

No You Tell Us Who Has The Issues :usure:

Is Like When Women Watch Sports And Just Have To Think Of Something Sexual, Like Guys Weighing Tights

You Tell Us

close thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

No You Tell Us Who Has The Issues :usure:

Its Like When Women Watch Sports And Just Have To Think Of Something Sexual, Like Guys Wearing Tights

You Tell Us

The man makes a good point and I'm not even a fan of Wrestling or MMA :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Can you imagine having a real life and a girlfriend..like actually sitting down watching WWE on TV...like what type of gurl would stick around for that? If I ever flipped thru the channels and stopped for 5 seconds on WWE, and if my gurl said "hey honey, leave it here, I wanna see this match"

bytch is out the door:camby:

I don't fukk around with them fukk arounds
Haha i tried watch once but its so forced and the characters are not even funny, i just cringed imagining someone watching it

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville

You Tell Us
Exactly! I'm tired of these closeted homo motherfukkers always having some dumb shyt to say about men humping each other in MMA or w/e. Any sport can look gay to a fakkit. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin

You Tell Us
Nah breh that shyt is lowkey homo, You telling me 6 foot guys wearing nothing but underwear aint gay ( they even use some kind of lotion on their bodies)? :stopitslime:
You can watch what you want but im calling that gay period

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh that shyt is lowkey homo, You telling me 6 foot guys wearing nothing but underwear aint gay ( they even use some kind of lotion on their bodies)? :stopitslime:
You can watch what you want but im calling that gay period

It's only gay to be gay breh

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Whatever @Kind Gentleman follows intensely must be reserved for the ultimate of all fakkits, so I'm going to go with WWE. I mean, what grown man would be so enthralled with men in tights wrestling eachother? Probably people like kind gentleman...

demonickg_zpsc366e7c2.jpg

You can see the moisture in his eyes, and no, it's not from him crying from a lack of a prominent father figure in any part of his life. :scusthov:

He looks like a rebellious 12 year old, trying to appear menacing. :scusthov:

He looks like he'd post this on his failbook with the caption "I just did some very bad things. PS. fukk you mom, you ruin my life" :scusthov:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:why:

I will just put in the two cents. I don't watch Wrestling or MMA as two men getting it on sexually. The same goes for Basketball as everyone is wearing skirts, and Football players are wearing tights. I view it as a sport, in which Wrestling is fake but like a Theatre show that someone could get hurt or killed if they fukk up. MMA is a tribute to the nature of mankind, when Fighting WAS THE ONLY SPORT KNOWN AT THE TIME. Imagine, you have no weapon and some guy is GOING TO KILL YOU. You will do ANYTHING it takes to kill him, tackle him, wrap your legs around him to suffocate him to death and you get to go home and eat.

I question peeps when they try to find the homosexuality in sports, because obvious the human body is going to be muscular. I mean everybody adores LeBron for his athleticism... :mjpls:

Keep the lust factor away, and just enjoy the show :obama:

:wrapup:

Daps
Reppin
Whatever @Kind Gentleman follows intensely must be reserved for the ultimate of all fakkits, so I'm going to go with WWE. I mean, what grown man would be so enthralled with men in tights wrestling eachother? Probably people like kind gentleman...

demonickg_zpsc366e7c2.jpg

You can see the moisture in his eyes, and no, it's not from him crying from a lack of a prominent father figure in any part of his life. :scusthov:
Looks like some down low faq :scusthov: