What celebrity had the most tragic life to you?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
* in *

thread is sad as fukk, i co-sign that frankie lymon shyt is so sad especially the last clip of his performance with missing teeth and bugged out. shyt will never make you do hard drugs.

shout out to tobey mcguire.

he was living in trash with his family and where hungry, so his father became a bank robber and got caught or died.

but that is wierd as fukk, like spider man you where going out like that ? he probably dont respect rappers stories :russ:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
J-Kwon...

y5Vr0El.jpg

he's still in the club getting tipsy...
vNsm5Ei.png

Last edited:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Amy winehouse

This. Especially after seeing her bio movie. So talented (raw talent) taken by da drank.

Im going to just chop my honest opinion. this is long so please dont read if you think its an insult to you her or any fan. this is no silly hate shyt :yeshrug:

amy winehouse died because she was a fame fiend, she did not have an honest day struggle in her up bringing to front like it wasnt the drugs and the paparazzi attention that got her. she wanted fame, her life tragedy is her dad left her mom :bryan: she was smashing from like 15, she had a good voice even great voice but its always about the songs. she is not a good song writer, rehab was catchy i guess but i never liked it and that was her only major hit as well as the fact that USA are beginning to have way more interest in british talent than their own american artists. years later you see adele, sam smith, ellie goulding and etc. that was happening back then she got caught in a grove her songs are not top notch.

she had first lp did ok very quiet no major paparazzi attention then the "fake trauma drama fame prisoner act" she was playing while just fukking everyone and doing drugs but her songs where not hitting and she had a very nice home a good life but her dad left her mom and she got with a few guys and then when the fame was there to be had she got with harder drugs and outlandish behaviour.

outside a lost of a great voice and talent there was no tragedy in her life, she pretty much has done what she wanted. i didnt even get to the end of the amy documentary because the shyt was too much like come on you are not even in the same stratosphere as janis joplin or people like that who are really scooby snack people/artist.

i also liked the hook she did with nas 'cherry wine' but she is not a great song writer or true artist worth its value in the real grand scheme of life, and definetely not a tragedy story being filled with pain. shout out to the sweet decor in a home crib in camden she was living good she just liked the fame (just like this dude in the smiley :yeshrug:)

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
By far the winner of this is:

The debarge family

Bobby who was the most talented of the bunch, died of aids, and sexually abused his youngest brother "james", Bobby was sexually abused by his father.

Their father sexually abused the sister bunnie, an Bobby which turned to major drug use that destroyed all of them no matter how successful they were.

Switch, Bobby's group went gold twice, and every single debarge album went gold. Even Chico debarge went gold in the mid 90's.

All of them ended up ruining their career due to heavy drug use. Only El debarge ever seemed to somewhat recovery.

This family was arguable more talented then the jackson, actually more vocally talented only micheal could sing with them.

They all played intrustruments, made their own beats and wrote their own music. All of them could of been big solo.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Tammi terrell's is so sad :mjcry:

and she was only 24 she she died:mjcry:

- Gang-raped at the age of 12
- Physically abused by James Brown and David Ruffin
- Developed brain tumor at the age of 23, shortly going blind afterwards.
- Dead at 24.

Sad.:mjcry:

Did not know this. Very sad. Aint No Mountain High Enough will never be the same.

Movie being made about her life

J-Kwon...

y5Vr0El.jpg

he's still in the club getting tipsy...
vNsm5Ei.png

yooo :deadmanny: