What are your favorite memories of the early 00's?

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
latest

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
Calling my friend so he could play me late registration off limewire holding the phone to the computer so I could listen

Burning mad CDs

Waking up early on Saturdays and rushing home after school on weekdays to watch Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting some icy white high top AF1s and rocking em in Florida, summer 02. I remember walking hella carefully trying not to crease them, as an 8 year old. :wow:

Got my Gameboy Advance for my Bday that year too :blessed:

The blackout of summer 03. My east coast hittas remember that :myman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Breh I'm saying:why:. Like I remember dudes bytch about Crunk, Dipset, and Bling Bling era, but goddammit I would turn back time to just listen to some dude snapping in his white tee over the bullshyt nowadays:what:

i only fukked with crunk era...club nights in that era..get faded, get crunk..wild out..sometimes a fight breaks out on the dance floor..get maced by the cops..do it again

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I use to spend my summers in Atlanta with my dad and would come back to central Florida and put nikka on to ATL artist before they really blew mainstream. I put a lot of nikkas on T.I, Gucci, and Jeezy. Niccas would borrow my CD's and I had to fight to get one back. Me and the homies listen to Soulija Boy before he blew up on the mini disk. Back before Meech got arrested and everybody in Atlanta was saying they were part of Black Mobb.