What are some games where I can play as the villain?

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you wrong for that one. :umad: No mention of Aquaman either.

anyway, you can do so on a game called Overlord

75504_front.jpg

Control demons, kill cacs, rule the world.

what more do you want?:manny:

You can choose to be either plain evil, or pure fukking evil... there is no good option

Best examples posted so far. No choice but to be evil

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
problem is some of these games you can be a a$$hole, but you still save the world
i don't think there has EVER been the type of game we are thinking

even in a godfather, scarface, gta game.... they make you A bad guy, but not THE bad guy... there's always someone worse, doing something to you, to make you into this criminal

and at the end of 99% of games, you end up saving the world or whatever is going on.... the other 1% you just get a bad ending

when will someone make a game where you are a straight up bad guy... some game where you are a terrorist trying to blow up the US and you succeed

some game where you're a drug dealer, not going up against bigger dealers, but against the cops and fbi and you win

some game where you just a fukking bad ass, and all your motives are fukking terrible, and in the end you do some fukk shyt, and walk off like keyser sose into a fresh whip and freedom

that's the game we need

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i don't think there has EVER been the type of game we are thinking

even in a godfather, scarface, gta game.... they make you A bad guy, but not THE bad guy... there's always someone worse, doing something to you, to make you into this criminal

and at the end of 99% of games, you end up saving the world or whatever is going on.... the other 1% you just get a bad ending

when will someone make a game where you are a straight up bad guy... some game where you are a terrorist trying to blow up the US and you succeed

some game where you're a drug dealer, not going up against bigger dealers, but against the cops and fbi and you win

some game where you just a fukking bad ass, and all your motives are fukking terrible, and in the end you do some fukk shyt, and walk off like keyser sose into a fresh whip and freedom

that's the game we need
Like I said earlier. evilquest is the only game I can really think of

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you wrong for that one. :umad: No mention of Aquaman either.

anyway, you can do so on a game called Overlord

75504_front.jpg

Control demons, kill cacs, rule the world.

what more do you want?:manny:

You can choose to be either plain evil, or pure fukking evil... there is no good option

Ah the OG of that game was better

Dungeon keeper

How EA fukked it up i dunno