ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that bathing scene part in ep 34 of Jotaro... :dame: shyt was so :sitdown:
like I understood what was going on and why but if somebody didn't know, them angles and reactions... :patrice:

On another note though... Kira is most definitely gonna smash that kid's mom now :mjgrin:

prolly gonna rub in too the day after, like by hugging her excessively tight while looking over her shoulder at him making a :shaq::demonic: combo

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
@42 Monks

It's back in the spring of 2017 :wow::mjcry:

x1000, I honestly never realized how COLD he was growing up:ohhh: it's a shame Heero and to a lesser extent trowa get all the love

I really liked Zechs as well as Treize tbh, both really interesting characters, Noin's loyalty to Zevhs :wow:

Yea I've heard Wings is disliked by loyal Gundam fans. I've read the 8th team is viewed as the best by most I'll check it out only 12 episodes, I was looking into the original and Zeta too both those two are a bit longer series and I wanted to watch other stuff atm

Yea I'm one of those leave the memories alone DB/Z fans but I'm hearing the trunks stuff is interesting so I'm only going to watch that

How could I forget THUNDERBOLT :banderas: Spring season is gonna be too much to handle

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Never thought a show about magical girls would turn out good.:ohhh: And uncensored at that:wow: like how do you even pitch a show like that??

Me: みなさん, I got this great idea.

Studio exec::smugfavre: alright explain

Me: how about we make a show about regular girls becoming magic witches:troll:

SE: that's been done a thousand times:upsetfavre:

Me: yes yes but wait what if we make the intro and the song sound all lovey dovey.

SE: again it's been done:usure:

Me: BUT then create a situation where they have to kill each other :lolbron:

SE::ohhh:say no more :wow:

Me: :shaq:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
How far are you in it?

It's legit in my top 10 favorites all time

Currently on episode 5. I catch it during my down time at work when I can. Does the show stick to self-contained stories per episode or is it one of those scenarios where there is an underlying plot-line throughout the show?