winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
considering i already knew some spoilers for Sword Art i wonder how shyt continues from episode 15 onward.

edit: just read a few brief spoilers for the next arc and shyt is fukkin stupid. i'll still watch but this is the definition of contrived melodrama.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
might watch BTOOOOM! since I'm hooked on the manga.

The new "K" anime is fukking gorgeous! Music is great! I have no idea what's going on plotwise, though. lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sword srt online seems rushed. It had potential but idk
that's the fault of the source material. i don't know if you're caught up but Sword Art Online is
over and the series is moving on to Alfheim Online which is a different MMO. apparently there are 2 more MMOs that follow that one. like i said this is contrived melodrama. the reason for going into Alfheim Online is dumb as hell but i guess you have to ask yourself why would Kirito go into another MMO and its obvious why he would. when Sword Art Online ended the series should have ended. why the hell would they keep going into different MMOs when the goal was to get out.
not really a major spoiler but gives a general direction where things will go next.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the fault of the source material. i don't know if you're caught up but Sword Art Online is
over and the series is moving on to Alfheim Online which is a different MMO. apparently there are 2 more MMOs that follow that one. like i said this is contrived melodrama. the reason for going into Alfheim Online is dumb as hell but i guess you have to ask yourself why would Kirito go into another MMO and its obvious why he would. when Sword Art Online ended the series should have ended. why the hell would they keep going into different MMOs when the goal was to get out.
not really a major spoiler but gives a general direction where things will go next.

Lol if so that sounds dumb as hell.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Lol if so that sounds dumb as hell.
its silly. its like the author pushed past the point the series should have ended just for the sake of continuing it. if you wanna know why that happens
apparently from what i read some guy snatches Asuna and i don't know the details cause i don't wanna spoil everything for myself but Kirito goes into this other MMO to save her. this guy is her fiance in the real world that her parents chose for her. makes no sense at all. i'll keep watching so i'm done spoiling the story direction for myself.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its silly. its like the author pushed past the point the series should have ended just for the sake of continuing it. if you wanna know why that happens
apparently from what i read some guy snatches Asuna and i don't know the details cause i don't wanna spoil everything for myself but Kirito goes into this other MMO to save her. this guy is her fiance in the real world that her parents chose for her. makes no sense at all. i'll keep watching so i'm done spoiling the story direction for myself.

:snoop

that shyt sounds tertible. Them nikkas stay getting stuck in games.

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
might watch BTOOOOM! since I'm hooked on the manga.

The new "K" anime is fukking gorgeous! Music is great! I have no idea what's going on plotwise, though. lol

Word, K was dope visually. Code: Breaker is probably the worst fall show ive seen so far. Its not even that bad but all the other shows ive seen so far have been better(I still have 5 more shows to see this weekend and Jorgmound(:ohlawd:) starts next week). JoJo was real good, i like how theyre bringing back some of the old school anime.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
tumblr_mbiqv5aNUl1rbjb6wo2_1280.jpg

"Take another step and...."

tumblr_mbiqv5aNUl1rbjb6wo1_1280.jpg

"....I'll cut you up."

Hunter X Hunter 50

DOWNLOAD: Download Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 50 – Anime Take

STREAM: Watch Hunter X Hunter (2011) Episode 50 English Sub Online | AnimeAVENUE

They changed the opening a little

tumblr_mbifmuTsd21rqbr7yo1_250.gif
tumblr_mbifmuTsd21rqbr7yo2_250.gif
tumblr_mbifmuTsd21rqbr7yo9_250.gif

tumblr_mbikl9oU3M1rqbr7yo1_500.gif

next week

tumblr_mbimc7hgIX1ruqffzo1_500.gif

"Danchou" is going to fukk nikkas up. Bad. Trust.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Word, K was dope visually. Code: Breaker is probably the worst fall show ive seen so far. Its not even that bad but all the other shows ive seen so far have been better(I still have 5 more shows to see this weekend and Jorgmound(:ohlawd:) starts next week). JoJo was real good, i like how theyre bringing back some of the old school anime.

Just watched JoJo.... yes, it was indeed crack. Never read the manga. Dio is a b*stard. lmao

then Roundabout by Yes came on during the credits....

:ohhh::mindblown::gladbron::whew:

That possibly blew my mind more than Light beating L or the Aizen swerve.