42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Your trying to say "no wonder you like SAO" like I'm weird for liking it. It's one of the most popular animes ever, most people who watch it like it.

What incest shyt? A girl in love with her brother that leads to nothing like what happens in many animes? Thats a anime trope itself and it lasted what one episode?

I already said I haven't watched IBO, but 00 isn't emo at all. A lot of the best animes have "cardboard cutout" main characters, its the side characters or the other main characters who are usually the best characters. There is nothing emo about having been through war and tragedy.
I say "no wonder you like SAO" because kirito is blank as fukk - so if you think anyone from 00 was worth giving a fukk about, then it makes sense that you'd dig Mr. Perfect AKA "I can fukk my sister and it be okay" AKA Kirito

and naw, i don't - and a lot of people don't for that matter - even fukk with the idea of that shyt being cool. Some people shrug it off. A lot can't.

That wasnt some one episode shyt either... that went on for a minute. This little girl was crushing on her brother in real life and in the game :dead:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I say "no wonder you like SAO" because kirito is blank as fukk - so if you think anyone from 00 was worth giving a fukk about, then it makes sense that you'd dig Mr. Perfect AKA "I can fukk my sister and it be okay" AKA Kirito

and naw, i don't - and a lot of people don't for that matter - even fukk with the idea of that shyt being cool. Some people shrug it off. A lot can't.

That wasnt some one episode shyt either... that went on for a minute. This little girl was crushing on her brother in real life and in the game :dead:

Kirito is one of the worst characters in anime, I never said I liked Kirito. Asuna and some of the other characters like Yuuki are good characters like I said, its usually the other main characters and the side characters that are good.

How many anime's have a character with a brother complex or a sister complex aka in love with their brother or sister? It's a ton of them out there. It was a very very minor thing that doesn't take away from SAO at all. Not once did Kirito even know his sister liked him, he definitely didn't entertain the thought of fukking her.

If you want to be a anime elitist go ahead but SAO is one of the most liked animes which means most people didn't care about the "incest." :umad:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If you want to be a anime elitist go ahead but SAO is one of the most liked animes which means most people didn't care about the "incest." :umad:
okay, whatever :yawn:all that other shyt aside - this shyt right here is naw

"most people" in regards to who actually buys and supports anime is not the "most people" in regards to other media. look at k-on's numbers and you'll see real quick why "most people" is some shyt to be cautious about - and why people always ask what anime is cool to get into

because there's :what: out there and its gonna stay in rotation because studios know for a fact that its free money with "most people"

but i ain't gonna clog up the thread more than i already have. cook :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
SN1
"most people" in regards to who actually buys and supports anime is not the "most people" in regards to other media. look at k-on's numbers and you'll see real quick why "most people" is some shyt to be cautious about - and why people always ask what anime is cool to get into

How are you gonna have 438 replies in a thread called what anime are you watching but look down on most anime fans. Like I said, you think your some anime elitist. What you watch doesn't make you better or worse than anyone.

Sword Art is as mainstream as anime gets, most Sword Art fans are just regular people who like anime.

and whats wrong with K-On? I haven't watched it but it seems like just a regular slice of life show to me.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Finished:
One punch Man
Attack on Titan
Naruto
Akame Ga Kill
Deadman Wonderland

Watching:
Hunter X Hunter
Fairy Tail
Soul Eater
Naruto Shippuden (sick of these damn fillers)

I need new shows to watch. Any suggestions?

Word about those Naruto fillers. I read the manga so watching the show can get insufferable when they get off track.

You should watch Tokyo Ghoul

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
Checked a couple of One Punch Man episodes out its funny

Last edited:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Not sure how I feel about jojo's :patrice:.

Show is rushed af. The action is kinda trash. This hamon stuff was thrown in so fast. Caught me off guard

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
yall think that new dbz is corny? trying to figure out how strong is beerus and his brother.

animation is a bit lame but entertaining.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
00 was the only Gundam I could sit all the way through. I thought it was pretty good.

So after hesitating for a long I started the Monogatari series, and honestly after catching up, it's probably my GOAT show :manny:
shyt is kinda weird no doubt, but if you're an avid anime fan I think you'd like it. Has good storytelling, with great animation and great characters. Although it has a lot of obscure anime tropes like hints of incest and a decent amount of fanservice.

favorite shows:
Fate/Zero
One Piece
Gintama
Monogatari (whole series)
FMA
Steins;Gate
Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Show is rushed af. The action is kinda trash. This hamon stuff was thrown in so fast. Caught me off guard
I'm on the first season, I got like 4 episodes left and I just stopped. Kinda meh:jbhmm: this Kars/Lisa Lisa shyt

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

I'm on the first season, I got like 4 episodes left and I just stopped. Kinda meh:jbhmm: this Kars/Lisa Lisa shyt
i'd say give it to the 2nd arc with the other jojo (the best jojo imo) if u still not fukking with it just give it up cuz they stop hand to hand fighting (which kinda pissed me off) and move onto that stand stuff....but shyt yall might like the stand stuff better so who knows