Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
YOOOOOOO! The misunderstanding in Ore Monogotari got solved within three episodes, that shyt has to be like an all-time anime record. :krs:

Plus there ain't gonna be no godforsaken love triangle either. :gladbron:

What the hell is going on here, brehs!?:bryan:

Fuk the status quo breh :blessed:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
YOOOOOOO! The misunderstanding in Ore Monogotari got solved within three episodes, that shyt has to be like an all-time anime record. :krs:

Plus there ain't gonna be no godforsaken love triangle either. :gladbron:

What the hell is going on here, brehs!?:bryan:
When dealing with Shojo you can have animes where there are real couples for example off the top of my head Kare Kano, Itazura na Kiss,Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, lovely complex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oregairu did the damn thing again this week. Best show I've seen in a long time and every episode it's getting better.
Yukinon and 8man's beef is getting heavy. Yui can't stand it anymore and both are kinda adapting 8man's throw myself to the wolves to fix other people's problems method. Even Hayama is using dude's methods now too.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Uri

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Oregairu did the damn thing again this week. Best show I've seen in a long time and every episode it's getting better.
Yukinon and 8man's beef is getting heavy. Yui can't stand it anymore and both are kinda adapting 8man's throw myself to the wolves to fix other people's problems method. Even Hayama is using dude's methods now too.
I can't even find this show man

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA

One of the best shows this season, glad I caught up the other week.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Watched shigurui death frenzy. Example #32553 of Japanese people being fukked up :russ:. If the samurai era was really like that tho then damn. I aint seen depravity like that in a good minute.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
With so many high school drama anime out there even the shounen ones, Arslan Senki is really a breath of fresh air. Wish so many anime didn't follow that high school trope. It is the anime of the season for me

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
With so many high school drama anime out there even the shounen ones, Arslan Senki is really a breath of fresh air. Wish so many anime didn't follow that high school trope. It is the anime of the season for me
These are all the good shows this season I've actually seen listed in order of best to worst IMO.
Oregairu 2
Shokugeki no Souma
High School DxD BorN
Nisekoi:
Owari no Seraph
Fate/stay night Unlimited Blade Works
Plastic Memories
Ore Monogatari!!
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

These are the ones I suspect are good but I haven't watched yet.
Arslan Senki
Baby Steps 2
Sidonia no Kishi: Dai-kyuu Wakusei Sen-eki
Grisaia no Rakuen

I'm not counting Gintama゚ or any of the carryovers from last season.