IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I need yall to suggest an anime for me. I feel like I've run out of good animes to watch. Been watching anime since I was 6 and I think I've watched all the good stuff :snoop:
Gintama bro
I'll hook u up real quick

Summary: one of the guys from the street police tries to join this gang the police want to arrest, and he finds out it's like super formal, he has like a interview, entrance exam, Jackie chan has a cameo in it

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
i think princess mononoke is the goat anime movie.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This dude meliodas on some teen gohan shyt :wow: just obliterating dude with one blow :whew:....lol at this dude ban rocking the Eddie Murphy raw outfit tho :mjlol:....these mufukkas strong af too :patrice:...give one of these dudes dap and wind up with your arm blown off :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This dude meliodas on some teen gohan shyt :wow: just obliterating dude with one blow :whew:....lol at this dude ban rocking the Eddie Murphy raw outfit tho :mjlol:....these mufukkas strong af too :patrice:...give one of these dudes dap and wind up with your arm blown off :russ:

Those guys broke an unbreakable magic barrier because they were arm wrestling too hard for fun. :dead:

Shinichi just got his Tobey Maguire Spider-Man awakening. Went from four-eyed p*ssy two clear-visioned alpha male. :banderas:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Seven deadly sins looking like another semi mindless run o the mill shonen lately :sas2: